No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Hires Miller, Declares Free Agent Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    I think he is more likely going to fight Robert Guerrero.
    Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
      Sounds good.
      Guerrero brutalizes humbertito, real talk

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Guerrero has an amazing jab. He soundly outpoints anyone in the lightweight division right now.

It really sucks that Soto-Antillon is off of the Pacquiao card now because it was one of the major drawing points to buying the PPV for me since the first fight was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
          Guerrero has an amazing jab. He soundly outpoints anyone in the lightweight division right now.

It really sucks that Soto-Antillon is off of the Pacquiao card now because it was one of the major drawing points to buying the PPV for me since the first fight was amazing.
          I co-sign on that match not happening...it was definitely a big drawing point for me and a lot of people as well....

Comment

I think over the next year or two, we will be seeing many more of Top Rank's fighters jump ship and go somewhere else.

Bob's new policy of only doing business with himself, keeping fighters shelved and basically only caring about Manny Pacquiao is going to hurt him bad in a couple years.

I am not saying that going to GBP is a better choice, in fact I cannot decide of they are better or worse than Top Rank, but it at least is an another option. Hopefully some of the smaller promoters get some of the guys jumping ship.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I think over the next year or two, we will be seeing many more of Top Rank's fighters jump ship and go somewhere else.

Bob's new policy of only doing business with himself, keeping fighters shelved and basically only caring about Manny Pacquiao is going to hurt him bad in a couple years.

I am not saying that going to GBP is a better choice, in fact I cannot decide of they are better or worse than Top Rank, but it at least is an another option. Hopefully some of the smaller promoters get some of the guys jumping ship.
              Yea, the way that Top Rank handled Soto was ****ed up really. I think the biggest payday he has had was the step aside money he got for letting Marquez fight Pac.

Comment

Soto is the weak link at 135 really when you stop to thinka about it. He's not built for that division.

Comment

soto doesn't want to fight anymore tough fights. He looks at TR's stable of lightweights and doesn't want any of that. Maybe he sees that Rios is getting a big push at TR and wants to bail before he sees Rios in the ring. But it'll be no different at GBP. They'll feed him to Guerrero before they let him fight JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    agreed I think Soto has slowed down and leaves himself open a lot now

Guerrero would pick him apart

Comment

Damn that sucks, I was looking forward to that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X