Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys take a chick out to watch a boxing match on a first date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you guys take a chick out to watch a boxing match on a first date?

Lmao this chick I'm talking to is real athletic and seems very open...I'm tryina take her outto watch the Ward fight next month...I wonder if its a good or bad idea?

Definitely!!! Me and my bro both took our gurls to the Pac-Clottey fight and i have to say they loved it, Even though they dont understand **** about the fight game and they were pulling faces everytime a punch is shown on the big screen..

i think its a good idea, especially on a first date.. a bit different..

Comment

It's really up to you and it basically boils down to personal preference.

I wouldn't because when I watch boxing, especially a bout I'm really interested in, the last thing I want is to be distracted by a female and her lame @ss questions.

That's just me though...but everyone is different.

Comment

Wasn't there one ***** on here that talked Mayweather-Pacquiao with girls.......I think it was Yesir. Ask him if it works

Comment

Lmao both you make very valid points thanks

Comment

I've done this before and it worked out great, especially if they have never seen a fight live. As long as you don't mind spending the $$ go for it!!

Comment

back in my freshman year of psychology panda was dating girl in my class who modeled for numerous ****zines, so kind of a real girly girl... and she brought up she just got into kickboxing when we met

panda was saying he'd been into boxing for years and would explain the technical aspects of boxing and she was on my lips the entire time...never actually watched a match with her but positively sure she would love it

Comment

5 cotto fights.5 broads.0 disappointments.

It works when you have an electric crowd.take her out of the ordinary.i promise you itll work.

Comment

Depends on what type of girl you got, for example if she's loose, and you start of your relationship by taking her out to watch a match, get ready to be used.

If she isn't that type of girl and more of a relationship type, then sure.

Comment

Dunno if an Andre Ward fight would be the best choice if you wanna impress her. I went to his last fight and found myself not completely interested in the action in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X