Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clottey visibily shook manny with every punch he landed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    you are ****in ******ed!!! if i was a teacher id give you an F......cotto didnt out maneuvering anyone, he was backpedaling from the 1st round....he kept backing himself into a corner and taking 3-4 punches to the grill n body....but i doubt pac will be that dumb....
    So, you didn't watch the fight did you?

Well here is some video to remind you of what happened in rd 1, it clearly shows Cotto slipping punches and countering Margs when in the corners, it got worse up until rd 6 when Margs started to turn it up and Cotto started to fade.

If I were a student I wouldn't take a class from a teacher that I had more education than...

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      yea but no one was sayin that williams completely dominated that fight unlike the pac clottey fight
      I know, I like getting at Ceilings...

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Clottey got some money on the back end, no way was Top Rank gonna let him win that fight so he fought like he did, horrible acting job I must say. At least act like youre trying. If he tries he wins.
        so clottey threw the fight now?

Comment

I hope Margarito makes it a tough match just for Roach's gay azz "I saw your last 2 fights" comment, but I doubt it

Comment

Imagine hitting the heavy bag and suddenly out of nowhere it throws back at you, you are going to eat those shots and be stunned because you didn't expect them, that's what happened to Pacquiao in the Clottey fight. Pacquiao knows Margarito will throw at him so expect him to be more deffensive and to counter.

Comment

clottey was scared as **** to throw but when he did he usually landed and when he landed it effected mannys whole body....clottey dont even turn into his punches n he had mannys head bouncin all crazy...even his jabs...manny would pause 4 a sec to recover then throw back....

now imagine a even taller guy throwing even more punches....this spells disaster......its been 2 years since marg looked good but imagine if he channels his aztec ansisters and brings it back to the tornando that just marches forward and throws jogs and throws again.....pacboy laid down on the flo on the flo.....
              that simply means that marg is goin to lose for an early KO.

and hey, you just prove yourself that pac has a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                ansisters huh? Are they hot?
                Dude margacheater looks like frankenstein so his ansisters may be some ugos!

Comment

clottey was scared as **** to throw but when he did he usually landed and when he landed it effected mannys whole body....clottey dont even turn into his punches n he had mannys head bouncin all crazy...even his jabs...manny would pause 4 a sec to recover then throw back....

now imagine a even taller guy throwing even more punches....this spells disaster......its been 2 years since marg looked good but imagine if he channels his aztec ansisters and brings it back to the tornando that just marches forward and throws jogs and throws again.....pacboy laid down on the flo on the flo.....
                  youre basically saying that it will be a very exciting fight, thanks boy, well be watching it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Punch View Post

that was funny you get props for being creative with your hate

Comment

You know when I spar, I can throw harder punches if I don't over do it. When I go all out, my arms get tired and weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X