No announcement yet.

Exclusive: Mayweather Jr. victimized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    you dont tell the truth now so show example. show where i talk bad on my people.
    hahaha may words are the images you prlck! they have more sense than your fart infested flumes.
    then prove that you are a true Pinoy not just a pvssy keyboard warrior.
    stop using google translate or whatever.

translate this to english:
    akosi Gino Ros angbaklangnagpapangapna pinoy nanagkakagustokaybaklang floyd. akoay ipinanganaksaisangputangina atang akingama namanay isang silahisnanagpapakantotsa mga kargador.

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
      Yes i was born in the Ukraine but currently live in the Bronx, so i know this stuff.

And i have been following this forum for a long time but i have never heard ANYONE complaining about that being racist before the Floyd rant

Just because it has a black man on a KFC poster, the point of the poster id to call Floyd a duck and a chicken. You and everybody else knows this.

I myself before 2 days ago have never in my dreams even thought that poster had anything racist, because it doesnt

I personally think its a brilliant poster just like that cherry picking one
      Question for you.

I saw you in another thread chastising somebody for saying that Floyd calling a Pacquiao a "fa**ot" wasn't ****phobic.

Now, if the idea of referring to Mayweather as a *******ual is meant as an insult, both through direct name calling and photoshop innuendo, then how is that not as "****phobic" as Floyd using the term "fa**ot"?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Maestro, pure boxer is a different idiot than Bernardo. Not the same guy both are a joke though.
        i agree.

2 different posters but with the same agenda.

ever notice how gino tries really hard to post with bad grammar and misspellings when he's trying to make a point that he's filipino?

what is he trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          you dont tell the truth now so show example. show where i talk bad on my people.
          hey Gina, u still having a hard time translating my request?

u keep running just like your gaylord floyd.

[IMG]//i846.***********.com/albums/ab23/jeffreyarciga/Pacman-2.gif[/IMG][IMG]//i846.***********.com/albums/ab23/jeffreyarciga/1exnz.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I've just ate fried chicken at my church, too bad they didn't serve chicken soup.

[IMG]//img.***********.com/albums/v615/starQhenson/TinCanFighter.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by FLOYDTHEGREAT View Post
              hahaha may words are the images you prlck! they have more sense than your fart infested flumes.
              then prove that you are a true Pinoy not just a pvssy keyboard warrior.
              stop using google translate or whatever.

translate this to english:
              akosi Gino Ros angbaklangnagpapangapna pinoy nanagkakagustokaybaklang floyd. akoay ipinanganaksaisangputangina atang akingama namanay isang silahisnanagpapakantotsa mga kargador.
              classic, LOL

Comment

Working...
              X