Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

{ATTENTION} Floyd Fans: Is Floyd's current actions making you not be his fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

g-dog.

what's up with your recent fascination with kevin?

is this your subtle way of coming out of the closet?

what gives bro?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I am...May hasn't really fought someone live in years...its always one thing after another and when the real big challenges come up...he makes excuses to avoid them...I love watching Mayweather fight, but this is getting tiring

Cotto - 2008 and Pac - 2010

Somethings gotta give, history will not be kind to Floyd Mayweather and it makes me sad

He just fought Shane Mosley.

P4P Number 3.

(Rightful) Lineal WW Champion.

Number 1 WW.

A guy that Roach told to his face was too big and too good to fight Pac.

Thats not someone live?? And you call yourself a Floyd fan? Who are you kidding bro.

Comment

floyd fans just became like david haye fans, there boxer is the definition of the word "pathetic"

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

He just fought Shane Mosley.

P4P Number 3.

(Rightful) Lineal WW Champion.

Number 1 WW.

A guy that Roach told to his face was too big and too good to fight Pac.

Thats not someone live?? And you call yourself a Floyd fan? Who are you kidding bro.
          You can find all my posts regarding that fight...I called it as a BS fight from the get-go, look my post history

Shane is 38, hadn't fought in 14 months and beat a guy who was mentally out of it due to plastergate. Mosley was/is done at the elite level and has been since the Mayorga fight. I never liked the fight from the beginning

I always said that Berto would have murdered Mosley..Luckily Mosley got sparked by Floyd instead of Berto because his career would have really been done. But anyways, I never liked the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
            Nah not rlly. My whole thing is at least he gave us his excuse. With pac it was all these charades coming from everyone but him. First the needle theory, then the blood too close to the fight, then the blood being taken at all.

Mayweather came out and said i dont wanna fight this close to my last fight so i can semi respect it. Am i mad that hes doggin this fight? Yes.

Now pac refused drug testing, that was the demise of the fist time. Mayweather wants time off, this is the demise of the second time. The third time we will see who the coward is.
            This is what ive been saying, Manny was to blame first time, Floyd second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              This is what ive been saying, Manny was to blame first time, Floyd second time.
              I wonder who is next.

Comment

You can find all my posts regarding that fight...I called it as a BS fight from the get-go, look my post history

Shane is 38, hadn't fought in 14 months and beat a guy who was mentally out of it due to plastergate. Mosley was/is done at the elite level and has been since the Mayorga fight. I never liked the fight from the beginning

I always said that Berto would have murdered Mosley..Luckily Mosley got sparked by Floyd instead of Berto because his career would have really been done. But anyways, I never liked the fight.

ahh good for you, youre really a boxing fan and floyd fan and not a nuthugger like the others.

Comment

Shane is 38, hadn't fought in 14 months and beat a guy who was mentally out of it due to plastergate.
                  What the ****?

First of all, I'm a Margarito fan. Legion of Doom co-creater. And I say this. How the hell was Margarito mentally out of it? Because his wraps were changed? Get out of here. Margarito was totally in it for the win and simply loss. Things like that are excuses. As for Mosley's age. So when Floyd fights him it's wrong. When Pacquiao was considering it, it's okay. When Margarito was lined up with him, it's dandy. When Berto wanted to fight him, it's great. Sergio Mora is getting ready to fight him, let's make headlines. That makes no sense.

Mosley isn't prime but he isn't shot either. He is in the same place as Hopkins. All that other stuff is excuses.

Otherwise, Floyd is old too. He shouldn't fight anymore. Compare him now to Pre-Baldomir. Not the same guy. He's 33, Pacquiao has no business fighting him in the first place. Floyd should just retire. Should we say that? He's obviously past it and he is gun-shy. He doesn't throw anything over 2 punch combos. If Marquez could hit him, then he must have lost a step.

Is it okay to say that then?

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                    Not as loyal as certain fan groups, but I'm loyal nonetheless.
                    Yeah I'm the same, it's been nearly 10 years since Mayweather fought Diego Corrales and I thought my man Chico was gonna KO Mayweather!! fast forward a decade and the man still aint lost althought I thought he lost the first Castillo fight he's still undefeated.

Comment

My only problem with Floyd as a professional boxer has always been exclusive to the fact that he hasn't fought but once a year for a while,and I believe he has pissed away some of his prime in the process.

Of course,he can afford to only fight on occasion,but it would be nice to see him show off his talent a bit more frequently.
                      I suppose if I were in his shoes with a family,I would prefer to spend time with them instead of being in the ring anymore times than needed...

Comment

Working...
                      X