No announcement yet.

Why i believe Pac is on PED's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-NATION View Post
    THere you go getting mad because I don't want to argue with you. ha ha what a clown you are. Let me guess, you have to be a women?
    You probably have to ask the same question in real life with the people you date.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      you in SC ? dont make me laugh.. you'd get your dogs jacked haha
      Dude im close by... I ain't scared... I know you ain't trippin. Let kick it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Nah dude.. You in South Central for real.. Dude lets kick it man... I ain't talking gangsta... For real, man, you wanna hook up? I ain't trippin...I'll let you pet my dog.
        seriously im laughin now haha. tell me more

Comment

Bull**** on that bro. Mayweather performed well on all of his WW fights and including the jr. MW against Dela Hoya. He is still as fast and maybe he is not KOing/hurting opponents cuz he changed his fighting style.

Because Mayweather didn't make the catchweight limit against JMM at 144 or he started looking around 155-160 his last 2 fights does not mean his body is just getting accustom to the WW division. He is making the weight limit and not weigh in around 140.5-144 during the official weigh in. Even if Mayweather fights at 154, he will still perform the way he is at 147.

Pac non training weight now is 150-160 pounds. And i believed after a couple of fights at jr. lightweight, he was the same walking weight. And if you look at his fight night the last few fights at jr. lightweight and lightweight, its around145-148. Even some said here is a WW fighter fighting at jr. lighweight. You have to remember also that when fighters cut weight to reach a division, they dehydrate themselves(remember Mosley on 24/7 regarding the piss test), losing water weight. Pac does not need to lose that much water weight since he moved up to 147. Pac is still fast but not is what he use to be during the featherweight years.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            I believe that it will happen. I have patience.
            Something we agree on. The fight will happen. Too much money to be made.

Comment

Damn my sn is on the lips of every single ******* in this thread. Now I know how Floyd feels . D*ckriders...

Comment

i feel sorry for your mother
                Sad..

Comment

seriously im laughin now haha. tell me more
                  You don't wanna. I'll blaze you out dude. I swear, I got Cali's finest.. I know you don't got that seedless **** in SC.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Damn my sn is on the lips of every single ******* in this thread. Now I know how Floyd feels . D*ckriders...
                    You are the BS crybaby, my entertainment.

Comment

i didnt read all that because its bs

but u said in the beggining that u wanted people to know where u stand right?

well who the **** r u?

Comment

Working...
                      X