No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Hit With Huge Qatar Offer For Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Arum doublespeak

Ok, here is where this is going. The big un-named Arab oil interest in the fight is not about staging the fight overseas, and it's not about ppv; according to Arum it's about gate and about ********. Now for the not too astute let me clarify: ******** equals Vegas and gate equals Texas stadium, Jerry Jones and everything Arum loves. Since the the ********/gate objectives are not easily reconciled logistically, the only logical outcome is that the Middle Eastern mega-money(Texas oilman Jerry Jones Arab counterparts)represented by Arum will opt for Jerry Jones' stadium as opposed to Vegas where GBP would perfer to dance. The part about Asians ******** while they watch manny fight is clearly contrived; the whole sham is about getting the fight in Texas which itself is premature since ther is not yet an agreement to fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      I reread my previous post and I still have no clue what this ***** meant. Lol. I could see right thru these *****s' pea OST brains. He/she probably thinks every fan is like a ***** who would commit suicide if Floyd loses. Haha.

Dude, I want to see the fight. This OST thing is absolute bull****. But I hope Pac would agree to be tested without cut-off, including after every round during the fight so that you *****s need not be scared and have the even field your idol is demanding.
      ***** nope...just the fact that your emotional rant was funny to me lol. U really seem butt hurt over all of this so I said it lol...btw I have a lot of green k's from people who agree with me...emotional ass lol...below you will find ranting at it best...

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      I honestly don't know what the f*** these ****** *****s scared about that they have to repeat this no cut-off bull**** over and over again. The whole world knows that this silly, ridiculous ped testing **** in the Mosley/Floyd fight was just for show. Nobody really cared whether they got tested or not. It was absolutely unnecessary. These f***ng *****s treat everyone else like they're some goddamn kids who can't distinguish what is clear ******ity and what is not. These *****s think that the no cut-off option will somehow weaken Pacquiao and give their idol more chances of winning. What fu***ng cowards.
      And frankly, I do hope there is no cut-off in the May/Pac so that these ****** *****s can have their cakes and eat it, too. Meanwhile, we, normal people have to pretend Pacquiao is the greatest cheater in the universe that this OST **** is absolutely necessary. Yeah. Right on.
      Last edited by odogg8121; 06-07-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X