Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people making fun of Valeros death?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people making fun of Valeros death?

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    Valero just blatantly ducked Marquez!!!
    Originally posted by Emperor Tua View Post
    aye.

we should hold off judging a wife beater and murdered until we have all the facts.
    caveman knew pee pee drinker would have schooled his ass.
    Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
    Valero KO1 Valero

Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.

I'm with you. I am not saying Valero was innocent or guitly. But I feel sorry for their kids, I really do.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest with you, No Ceilings. The death of Valero is probably the best thing for the kids. Can you imagine how the kids would feel if the person who blatantly murdered their mother would still be alive? You honestly think they still care for their father after he beat her up and then murdered her?

And by the way he didnt just stab her to death...he probably beat her up first and we all know how hard that coward can punch.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I'm gonna be honest with you, No Ceilings. The death of Valero is probably the best thing for the kids. Can you imagine how the kids would feel if the person who blatantly murdered their mother would still be alive? You honestly think they still care for their father after he beat her up and then murdered her?

And by the way he didnt just stab her to death...he probably beat her up first and we all know how hard that coward can punch.
        Valero had problems. Thats obvious man.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Their kids lost their mother and father in a matter of 2 days. Show some damn class scumbags.
          valero killing himself is the only good thing he's done recently.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            Valero had problems. Thats obvious man. How can you say the kids losing their dad is good for them? Goodness.
            No offense but how would you feel about your dad if he beat your mother up first. A couple of weeks later he beats her up again and than murders her. Tell me, how would you feel? Would you really want your dad to be alive and well?

Comment

valero killing himself is the only good thing he's done recently.
              You are a piece of ****. Your comment has been reported.
              Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-19-2010, 07:33 AM.

Comment

im sure making fun of him.....is the least of his concern this very moment............

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

Exactly,It's great hes getting no respect.FCK HIM.
                  One less coward in the world.Hope his children are alright.

Comment

For once, I totally agree with you. It's all very tragic and not funny. At all.

Comment

Working...
                    X