5. Abraham
    6. green?

1. Ward
    2. Dirrell
    3. Abraham
    4. Kessler
    5. Green
    6. Froch

Which is not even close to how I called this thing going in.

Comment

IMO AA is the best of the lot.

On his day in usual form etc..................

I think he'd murder Ward also.

| |

Comment

Arthur Abraham would so outbox and or knockout everyone else there.

It's obvious AD is the real deal.

We saw that **** live.

| |

Comment

Dude Ward?

Why are you guys convinced he can take ANYTHING from AA given they fight? Ward's suspect chin would be FRACTURED.

Abraham would knock him out in 4 rounds tops.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            Dude Ward?

Why are you guys convinced he can take ANYTHING from AA given they fight? Ward's suspect chin would be FRACTURED.

Abraham would knock him out in 4 rounds tops.
            I dont enjoy watching Ward fight, but if he can get away with fighting the same style as his last fight, Abraham wont get anything done.

Comment

the only thing I know is that we aint seen nothing yet, its impossible to rank them untill the final result and honestly considering the style match ups even after the finals we might not know who the best of the lot is.

Comment

Ward is Dirrell without the matrix moves. AA would have an easier time with him based on what i've seen so far.

Comment

Dirrell.....with less than 20 pro fights expericence he's outboxed the current WBC SMW champ AND the former undefeated IBF MW champ
                  Abraham.....not just the strongest puncher in the tourney, but he may be the SMARTEST boxer in it as well.....underrated ring IQ imo
                  Ward.......I like this kid but I'm STILL not sold on him like I am Dirrell
                  Kessler.......use to be a top guy in my eyes.....he needs to step it back up because he's supposed to be at the top of everyone's list right now and he's not!!
                  Froch.......blue collar tough as nails who can crack.....my PERSONAL pick to win it all.....I know his skill set is shakey but dude makes up for that with share will and determination.....WAR COBRA
                  Green......gotta show me something against Ward before I can take him outta my S6 basement

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    I dont enjoy watching Ward fight, but if he can get away with fighting the same style as his last fight, Abraham wont get anything done.
                    1 uppercut though lol.

I mean could drastically change the fight.

We at the outset already know who is at risk of the big shot.

It's not AA lol I mean you might have to use buckshot to stop him.

He's pretty damn fierce plus his skillset?

I think Ward would be toast.

| |

Comment

Working...
                    X