Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Dirrell Hit Back at Sauerland Over "Sour G****s"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direll was badass in that fight, didn't run and gave a boxing clinic. Hope he is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      the only punched he landed in the 11th was the illegal one. but people act like he had dirrel hurt or on shaky legs or something
      Exactly and I would also like to point out that I like AA better than Dirrel, but the fact is he got schooled and was frustrated as well as desperate because of it and committed a foul that was cheap. There's no dis*****g the ref. was bad, but if he was trying so hard to give Dirrel the win I think he wouldv given him that second knock down which he actually shoulv anyway IMO anyway. I think AA's reaction showed he did it intentionally and his level of sportsmanship. I mean come on saying he couldn't see him once he saw the replay and then saying he just lost his balance when he was put down. Dirrel fought a fantastic fight and won get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousG View Post
        Direll was badass in that fight, didn't run and gave a boxing clinic. Hope he is ok
        He is fine as he was never hurt in the first place.

Oh well, Froch's win over Gumby looks even better now. If Froch takes out
        Kessler he is the man to beat.

Comment

Working...
        X