No announcement yet.

what if floyd lost his '0'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if floyd lost his '0'

if floyd was to loose his '0' aka his first loss, will we see a different fighter that will challange anyone like manny pacquaio, because he has nothing to protect. will his PPV buys fall dramatically or will he retire?

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
    if floyd was to loose his '0' aka his first loss, will we see a different fighter that will challange anyone like manny pacquaio, because he has nothing to protect. will his PPV buys fall dramatically or will he retire?
    he wont lose lol

Comment

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
      Then zero will be what he will become after he loses it.

Comment

what if it happen. Is not that big of a deal. He is skilled yes. He has talent yes. But he is also human. If he fought the best possible he prob would nt be undefeated

Comment

Every fight involving Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the rest of his career will involve random blood tests.

If he ever drops that demand, I will stop rooting for him.

Comment

He already lost his "0"..............J L Castillo.

Comment

I'll bet one of my cojones some posters here will commit sepuko.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                He already lost his "0"..............J L Castillo.
                It was fixed, so do the ODLH fight was fixed in the scoredcards.

Comment

Good question. He keeps saying he is the greatest fighter ever because he is undefeated, so if he gets defeated then he doesn't have anything more to bragg about.

Comment

i would still be a fan of his skill and ring generalship.

Comment

Working...
                    X