<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PROOF)That Filipino press were not banned at Mayweather Mosley Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PROOF)That Filipino press were not banned at Mayweather Mosley Press Conference

fast forward to 3:36 thats filipino press right there

fast forward to 1:46 elerbie is talking on an ABS-CBN mic...
    the most popular network in the philippines
    the examiner is full of BULL****

YOU ARE FULL OF ****!!!!!

Where is a PINOY allowed to ask Mayweather a question????

Pinoy reporters were there.... But, they werent allowed to interview Mayweather.....

How hard is that to understand?????

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
      YOU ARE FULL OF ****!!!!!

Where is a PINOY allowed to ask Mayweather a question????

Pinoy reporters were there.... But, they werent allowed to interview Mayweather.....

How hard is that to understand?????
      The other thread said "filipino press banned from conference"

now, it would be ****** if they were banned from the press conference period, they werent....

now, "banned" is different from "refuse" ....what if floyd "refused" to do a interview with ABS-CBN?.. yea thats still ****** but understand the difference between "banned" and floyd "refusing" to do a interview

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post

fast forward to 3:36 thats filipino press right there

fast forward to 1:46 elerbie is talking on an ABS-CBN mic...
        the most popular network in the philippines
        the examiner is full of BULL****
        hahaha..**** GBP is full of ****. when I saw that kid saying Mayweather is the best, I just knew many of the people in the press conference were paid by GBP to hype up the fight. **** im doubting this fight now. The press con "fight" and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
          hahaha..**** GBP is full of ****. when I saw that kid saying Mayweather is the best, I just knew many of the people in the press conference were paid by GBP to hype up the fight. **** im doubting this fight now. The press con "fight" and now this.
          okay thats what you think, thats cool, your opinion is yours..

however what does this have to do with the issue of filipino press being so called "banned" from the conference?

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
            Great observation.

Comment

y'all are fckin idiotic... like two kids fightin and bitchin against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
                okay thats what you think, thats cool, your opinion is yours..

however what does this have to do with the issue of filipino press being so called "banned" from the conference?
                yeah..sorry about deviating from ur subject. i just felt that this fight is planned, maybe thats why the Pac-Floyd fight did not come thru. for some pinoys being banned from asking floyd questions, i believe that it happened. news will come out tomorrow thats for sure.

Comment

All i'm sayin is, show me proof where floyd or anyone from his team said
                  "floyd mayweather does not want to do interviews with filipinos"

because from what i know floyd said he didn't want to be asked about pacquiao, clearly the filipino press are gonna ask about pacquiao, even in that video i posted.. what was the first thing they talked about? PACQUIAO

if you show me proof that floyd or anyone from his team said that he wont do interviews by filipinos then i will STFU
                  and call floyd a racist because i'm filipino too

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
                    y'all are fckin idiotic... like two kids fightin and bitchin against each other.
                    Shamo is a GREAT series.

Did Ryo fight Toma yet?

I heard the Author and the Artist were having an intellectual dispute on who owned the story.

Comment

Working...
                    X