No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO :"MOSLEY will knock MAYWEATHER out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACQUIAO :"MOSLEY will knock MAYWEATHER out"

“Shane has fought the best in the welterweight division for over a decade and has faced the best the division has to offer. I think he will be too much for Mayweather and will stop Floyd.”

Well BOXING GOD PACQUIAO,I have to agree with you!

FLOYDIE is going downnnnnnnnnnnn!

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post

“Shane has fought the best in the welterweight division for over a decade and has faced the best the division has to offer. I think he will be too much for Mayweather and will stop Floyd.”

i hope floyd does go down...but then again he does have good defence which can be hard to penetrate...unless of course sugar shane throws one clean punch on him then who knows..

Comment

Well, SSM has a better resume than PBF, so anything is possible even though he is 38.
      But isnt 40 the new 30? So Pac could be right. If SSM was 30, it would be a foregone conclusion he would beat PBF. But because he is at the tail end of his career it is a toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Well, SSM has a better resume than PBF, so anything is possible even though he is 38.
        But isnt 40 the new 30? So Pac could be right. If SSM was 30, it would be a foregone conclusion he would beat PBF. But because he is at the tail end of his career it is a toss up.
        SSM is 38 but he is taking care of himself.

He doesnt lose 50 pounds before a fight like HATTON and like guy with 20 losses BALDOMIR.

SSM by KO in early rounds!

Comment

Lets hope Mosley puts Money to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
            Lets hope Mosley puts Money to sleep.
            We'll let's hope Mosley puts Money to sleep before Money puts the audience to sleep....

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
              We'll let's hope Mosley puts Money to sleep before Money puts the audience to sleep....
              Touche

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post

pacquiao should concentrate on taking them vitamins and sparring 0-6 opponents.His opinion doesnt really mean a thing.The fact he takes steroids the way Shane did doesnt mean jack.

It's bull**** to say he wants to fight Shane.Getting publicity off other fighters is vile.Pacquiao was offered a Shane fight,Shane even went to Roach and Arum but they wouldnt hear anything about it.He ducked Mosley and also ducked Mayweather.He shouldnt talk about these two,let him concentrate on Clottey

As for Mosley he will be outclassed,this fight wont be close.Floyd will be potshotting and not missing a thing,he's also going to be countering like hell.Great exhibition of boxing skills.
                Last edited by Amadla Ngawethu; 02-06-2010, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
                  pacquiao should concentrate on taking them vitamins and sparring 0-6 opponents.His opinion doesnt really mean a thing.The fact he takes steroids the way Shane did doesnt mean jack.

It's bull**** to say he wants to fight Shane.Getting publicity off other fighters is vile.Pacquiao was offered a Shane fight,Shane even went to Roach and Arum but they wouldnt hear anything about it.He ducked Mosley and also ducked Mayweather.He shouldnt talk about these two,let him concentrate on Clottey

As for Mosley he will be outclassed,this fight wont be close.Floyd will be potshotting and not missing a thing,he's also going to be countering like hell.Great exhibition of boxing skills.
                  That's not a fact though is it ?, its your opinion.

Comment

Hello. (IMO)Mosley is the one (chinchecker) that will test Floyd's chin since his defense has pretty much prevented us from knowing if he has a set of whiskers. His toe to toe slugs with Hernandez, Castillo & Corley were a testimony to what he could take below WW and not @ WW. One key factor (IMO) is Shane's footwork; Will he have to (keep) setting up that somewhat looping right hand or lethal left hook everytime PBF races to the other side of the ring, if so, he will get Pot-shot to death.
                    Can Shane match the jab since Cotto's jab was as good as Shane's.
                    I also hope its not Jay Nady to ref who rarely let fights happen on the inside-If so-Shane is in trouble.
                    I wish old man Frank Cappacino could do this fight. He'd let Shane & Floyd work it out so we can find out! Most important: Shane in losses to Forrest,WInky & DLH fight one had negative things to say to his pop when things weren't going right:I remember when he told him DLH had a quicker left hook and his dad said 'son don't say those things.' FLoyd will slow this down and test his patience.

Comment

Working...
                    X