Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORUS PRESENTS: Let the Lawyers DO THEIR JOB, Mosley can WAIT !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HORUS PRESENTS: Let the Lawyers DO THEIR JOB, Mosley can WAIT !!

I see alot of people complaining about Mayweather not hurrying up and signing the contract, ignoring the fact that it has been only 2 weeks since Berto drop out of the Mosley fight. And also ignoring the fact that it takes time for the Lawyers to scan these contracts and closed the loop holes.
    Like Richard Schaefer . "A signed deal is a done deal,It will only be done when Floyd signs."

Meaning once it is sign, it is done, meaning no turning back without facing legal action. So if you have need to look over the contract to find any loopholes do so now because Once Floyd name is signed on that contract he is legally involved with fighting Shane Mosley for money. Any breach of this contract can be settled in a court of law. Which he can be held liable to pay shane what was owe to him in his contract. Floyd would not want that to happen.

Which is why I am AMAZED that Burstein said

"He's going to end up in a fight with Mosley. The only question is whether it will be in the ring or in court."

NOT SO FAST Burstein, what is the rush???
    why give floyd reason to recheck the contract with you making statments like this...?

Floyd has not breach any contract yet. Maybe an agreement but no contract.
    HUGE DIFFERENCE

Leonard Ellerbe said.
    "All of the deal points have been agreed to,"
    However
    "We still have to put pen to paper, but everything is agreed to. But It's with the lawyers."

Obivousy some of you guys never have never had to sign any type of contracts in your life, because if you did you would understand that once you agree to the terms of the contract, then the lawyers check out the legality of the contract and tie up any loopholes and clean up any wet spots their may be in the contract.
    It is called making sure everybody honors the contract legally without finding a loophole to jump in or out of. And considering De la hoya's history with contracts, loopholes, and money I would make sure every period,comma, and exclamation mark is where it is suppose to be.

Say Mayweather vs. Mosely does 1.5 million buys.
    and Say Mayweather agree to give Mosley additional 500k for every number over 1.2 million homes. Now let's say in the contract it writes that Mosley is entitled to 500k in addition to bonuses for every number over 1.2 million homes.

That right there would be a loophole for Mosley/Goldenboy to claim more money than Mayweather agreed too.

This is why it is up to the Lawyers too look for and find loopholes in the contract so this type of situation does not happen.

this **** usually takes up to 2 weeks to be thoroughly done so calm down and LET THE LAWYERS DO THEIR JOBS.

Your Welcome,
    Horus, B.A and B.S Business Mangement
    The Business of Boxing (PLEASE READ)
    //krikya360.com/forums/blog.php?b=345

Last edited by Horus; 02-02-2010, 09:11 PM.

Originally posted by Horus View Post

I see alot of people complaining about Mayweather not hurrying up and signing the contract, ignoring the fact that it has been only 2 weeks since Berto drop out of the Mosley fight. And also ignoring the fact that it takes time for the Lawyers to scan these contracts and closed the loop holes.
    Like Richard Schaefer . "A signed deal is a done deal,It will only be done when Floyd signs."

Meaning once it is sign, it is done, meaning no turning back without facing legal action. So if you have need to look over the contract to find any loopholes do so now because Once Floyd name is signed on that contract he is legally involved with fighting Shane Mosley for money. Any breach of this contract can be settled in a court of law. Which he can be held liable to paid shane what was owe to him in his contract. Floyd would not want that to happen.

Which is why I am AMAZED that Burstein said

"He's going to end up in a fight with Mosley. The only question is whether it will be in the ring or in court."

NOT SO FAST Burstein, what is the rush???
    why give floyd reason to recheck the contract with you making statments like this...?

Floyd has not breach any contract yet. Maybe an agreement but no contract.
    HUGE DIFFERENCE

Leonard Ellerbe said.
    "All of the deal points have been agreed to,"
    However
    "We still have to put pen to paper, but everything is agreed to. But It's with the lawyers."

Obivousy some of you guys never have never had to sign any type of contracts in your life, because if you did you would understand that once you agree to the terms of the contract, then the lawyers check out the legality of the contract and tie up any loopholes and clean up any wet spots their may be in the contract.
    It is called making sure everybody honors the contract legally without finding a loophole to jump in or out of. And considering De la hoya's history with contracts, loopholes, and money I would make sure every period,comma, and exclamation mark is where it is suppose to be.

Say Mayweather vs. Mosely does 1.5 million buys.
    and Say Mayweather agree to give Mosley additional 500k for every number over 1.2 million homes. Now let's say in the contract it writes that Mosley is entitled to 500k in addition to bonuses for every number over 1.2 million homes.

That right there would be a loophole for Mosley/Goldenboy to claim more money than Mayweather agreed too.

This is why it is up to the Lawyers too look for and find loopholes in the contract so this type of situation does not happen.

this **** usually takes up to 2 weeks to be thoroughly done so calm down and LET THE LAWYERS DO THEIR JOBS.

Your Welcome,
    Horus, B.A and B.S Business Mangement
    The Business of Boxing (PLEASE READ)
    //krikya360.com/forums/blog.php?b=345

what you said.....

Comment

Might be true..

Floyd's lawyers still trying to come up with a defense vs Pac's Lawsuit.

Floyd's lawyers might be to busy to read the contract...

Comment

Not another bumlicking thread horus,FFS! just go away.

Comment

co-sign, good post, you can hate on Floyd but not yet. Horus tells it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
            quick question, why come in my thread if you already pre determine what it was going to be about?

how about you dispute what you disagree with within this thread with facts of your own, and maybe then you wont look like a ****** by webster's definition.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
              Instead of replying with dumb comments. Why don't you show and prove why it's a bumlicking thread. Sounds like facts to me

Comment

Floyd will sign the contract, he is going to fight Mosley don't get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  Instead of replying with dumb comments. Why don't you show and prove why it's a bumlicking thread. Sounds like facts to me
                  killaright, these *******s never do. They just spam and write "bwhahahwbaba"
                  like the clowns they are.

@clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    quick question, why come in my thread if you already pre determine what it was going to be about?

how about you dispute what you disagree with within this thread with facts of your own, and maybe then you wont look like a ****** by webster's definition.
                    Because you are a boring bastard,and if you are going to take the trouble to treat the members of this forum to yet another f.ucking monotonous ***** cumfest, then I am going to take the trouble to give you my thoughts about it,it is a public forum after all,and not a Floydius convention.

Comment

Working...
                    X