Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Businessweek 2009 Earnings Report: "Pacquiao $39M, Mayweather $30.3M, Mosley $2.6M"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
    Only fought once and with no sponsors aswell, thats 'pretty' impressive.
    Floyd is sponsored by Reebok. He gave them a 7 figure shoutout after the Marquez fight./

Comment

Originally posted by Amadla Ngawethu View Post
      It's the other way,Pacquiao gets 27%,he's on a slave contract but because he juices up,he cant leave the slavemaster
      Im not being smart at all...but do u think that Arum is holding him to that contract bcuz he know he juices...if u dont want to pac huggers to jump all on this pm me..cuz if pac is doing nething I think Arum knows too, just wanted to know wat ur take was

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
        he might not want to but he should.

he really has no choice.
        sud I say this out loud ...As a PBF fan i agree, who else will be an exceptable opponent?????

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Floyd probably spent 42 mil tho.

Comment

Pacquiao is sponsored by nike and on commercials with lebron, kobe, tiger, etc. And on time ****zine.

Floyd gets leftover g unit sneakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
              Pacquiao is sponsored by nike and on commercials with lebron, kobe, tiger, etc. And on time ****zine.

this made me lol thanks

Comment

All that and plus 2 fights and he made 2 million more than Floyd.

Your making yourself look like a idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  Im not being smart at all...but do u think that Arum is holding him to that contract bcuz he know he juices...if u dont want to pac huggers to jump all on this pm me..cuz if pac is doing nething I think Arum knows too, just wanted to know wat ur take was
                  that's a leap.

if pacquiao is cheating it'd be between him and his camp.

arum would probably be as much in the dark as we are.

what's holding pacquiao to that contract is THE CONTRACT.

i never understood all this bs talk off how mayweather is his own boss and pacquiao works for slave wages.

it's the same difference as someone owning his own business and someone working for a company.

just because you own your own business doesn't mean you're automatically making more. just as working for someone doesn't mean you're automatically making less.

people just have no concept of simple things like that on here it seems.

Comment

yep..all of that and he fought to times...and still only made 39 million to floyds 30 million...so whats your point??sometimes its best just not to post

Comment

Shane fought once last year, and not on PPV. It makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X