Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Joshua Clottey is on For March 13?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

high risk, low reward. pac has some balls to take this fight. i doubt it happens though.

Comment

why are all yall saying pac will win this fight so easily. I think its a hard fight for pac, clottey has good defense, good chin and good power behind his punches. If he lands like 5 body punches on pac, clottey might kill him.

Comment

I'm happy to see Clottey gettin paid instead of Foreman or Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky jepoy View Post
          WTF??!! are you serious? you prefer to watch paulie than clottey?

imo clottey >>>> paulie.
          Hell yeah I'd rather watch Paulie fight him cause Paulie actually moves and is more technical. He will get destroyed but so will Clottey. If they both gonna lose I'd rather see Pacman up against a technician than a punching bag.

Comment

A link to this facebook news please.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
              oh yes he is a big star and he deserves it>>> //krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=341842

hows life in suburb?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                why are all yall saying pac will win this fight so easily. I think its a hard fight for pac, clottey has good defense, good chin and good power behind his punches. If he lands like 5 body punches on pac, clottey might kill him.
                Well Im saying it will be an easy fight because I've seen Manny's previous fights and he destroys guys like Clottey. Yea he has good defense but Manny throw shots a many angles that will break it down. Clottey also doesnt throw enough punches either. I dont even like Manny and I want to see him lose but Clottey aint the one to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  Clottey is not a hard puncher, Cotto punches harder than Clottey. And Pac is not weak to the body, where is that coming from? Didn't Cotto landing massive left hooks to Pac's body convince you he can take it?

Comment

Lmao at the pacman nuthuggers making a clottey fight out to be a legitamate fight..suck his nuts already..even as a fan of manny I'm not delusional enough to say this even a remotley good fight.. This sport has turned into a circus.

Comment

Potential Pacquiao opponent

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
                      **** you arum.. malignaggi, foreman now clottey.. arent all these under top rank?

bradley, mosley-berto winner are the best option
                      well Malignaggi is a DiBella fighter. I heard Pacquiao turned down Foreman so that fight looks out of the window.

already mentioned but even though Clottey has good defense and a solid chin IMO he isn't active enough or has enough power to seriously threaten Pacquiao.

Clottey-Pacquiao is a more even match up then Foreman-Pacquiao or Malignaggi-Pacquiao

but considering the only one Clottey's beaten to note at elite was Zab Judah .. who himself is falling off .. I really don't like Clottey's chances vs Pacquiao

as for the Mosley-Berto winner, would be a great option, but one problem, that fight (Mos-Berto) happens in later January .. and unless it finishes very quick (2nd or 3rd round)

that winner is a very unlikely option to face Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X