Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao-Joshua Clottey is on For March 13?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like this fight because clottey is a top welterweight something gayweather has never fought and its a step closer for pacman cleaning out the division. he wins this fight and then fights the winner of berto mosley and wins and thats it. he will go down as arguably the best boxer ever. not an easy fight though, i thought clottey could have beat cotto had he been a little more active.

Comment

Originally posted by solly6 View Post
      i like this fight because clottey is a top welterweight something gayweather has never fought and its a step closer for pacman cleaning out the division. he wins this fight and then fights the winner of berto mosley and wins and thats it. he will go down as arguably the best boxer ever. not an easy fight though, i thought clottey could have beat cotto had he been a little more active.
      not the best ever if he does that, but maybe top 10.

Comment

I dont think this fight will happen they already took it off there page

Comment

People are going to be rather surpised if they expect Clottey to break down like Cotto did against PacMan. If Plaster hands Margorito couldn't even hurt him I doubt little PacMan will be able to put him away either. Still I think he outworks Clottey in an eventful but clear UD. Really good fight though and my hats off to PacMan if he takes it as Clottey is a monster.

Comment

Whatever.....

This ? is for "BIG JAMES"......IF you were in position to make the biggest payday in boxing history with a guy who has accused you of cheating the sport in the most unprofessional way and at the most inopportune time, would you STILL FIGHT HIM JUST FOR MONEY???? If you say yes, then it's clear you have no class MAN! MAYWEATHER KNOWS IN HIS HEART OF HEARTS that he could have possibly lost and that was his plan all along. How can you all respect a guy who DOWNS OTHER FIGHTERS HARDWORK AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS???? MANNY becomes an immortal type FIGHTER if he can beat CLOTTEY NOMATTER WHAT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
              I don't care who Pacquaio fights next. His refusal to fight Mayweather taints everything he has accomplished in boxing so far, the same way that Margarito's loading of his gloves against Mosley taints his previous accomplishments.
              wow you might be legally ******ed. one of the most spectacular careers in boxing is thrown out because gayweather was scared to fight him. a couple of years ago no one in the world would have thought pacman would ever get in the ring with a guy as big and dominant as cotto. he is no doubt the best boxer in the last 20 30 years so go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
                It ought to be blindingly obvious, to even the most slathering of idiots, that the 1920s refers to 1920-29. The year 1930? It is not part of the 1920s. The Twenty-Twenties? They will begin on 2020. Obviously. 2030? It will not be part of the Twenty-Twenties. (Nor will anyone ever call this decade "the 203rd Decade").

When we say the decade, we are not referring to the period of time that would correspond with some ordinal decade numbering system. Nobody uses an ordinal numbering system when talking about decades. People are talking about the digit in the tens column.

Insisting that the decade ends on December 31, 2010 is not pedantic. It is dumb. And wrong. Spare yourself the embarrassment and don't do it.

I am glad to see that you admit you are a slathering idiot. You are the one who is dumb and wrong and just like with the argument regarding Pac taking PEDs, if I were to provide you with proof from a reliable source or sources, you would deny it and say they are wrong. Why? Because you are a ****ing genius who knows everything about everything and even if you are wrong, you are still right. So I won't waste any more of my time arguing with a fool. You are right and anyone on the planet who disagrees with you is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  I am glad to see that you admit you are a slathering idiot. You are the one who is dumb and wrong and just like with the argument regarding Pac taking PEDs, if I were to provide you with proof from a reliable source or sources, you would deny it and say they are wrong. Why? Because you are a ****ing genius who knows everything about everything and even if you are wrong, you are still right. So I won't waste any more of my time arguing with a fool. You are right and anyone on the planet who disagrees with you is an idiot.
                  Hilarious. Click on the link buddy. I didn't write that, but the guy who did surely has more credibility than some character on a message board named Big James.

Comment

better than this malinaggi and forman **** i keep hearing about

Comment

Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
                      It's so funny how after pac destroyed cotto, alot said that he still wouldn't be able to beat clottey like cotto did cuz clottey was big. Now they're saying clottey aint s**t!
                      you nail it bro, before the fight wasn't announce majority of people here thinks clottey was just too much for pac to handle now that the fight has the possibility to happen, suddenly clottey isn't a worthy opponent for pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X