Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spitting image: Richard Torrez Jr forces DQ as Joey Dawejko loses mouthpiece five times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Heavyweight can be shorter if he's athletic, can punch and take a punch. Torrez is a work in progress but the improvement is there to see if you're not biased. Unfortunately many boxing "fans" are .

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

We'll see
      Bob will never put Luigi in with anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

One thing is for sure, plumber can take a punch.
        A punch from who, a fkn roofer from PA? Bob will never risk Luigi against a real fighter. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

A punch from who, a fkn roofer from PA? Bob will never risk Luigi against a real fighter. Ever.
          After few more fight's he will have to face top contenders. Then he will show us from what he is made of.

Comment

After few more fight's he will have to face top contenders. Then he will show us from what he is made of.
            Bob got burned with Big Baby. He's not risking Luigi so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Bob got burned with Big Baby. He's not risking Luigi so soon.
              Sooner or later hell have to take a risk. I see no problem here.
              You are following boxing, you know that no one with 10 matches will fight top HW. They need time to build them up, get expirience.. that is why I can't believe that people who are following boxing are making critique why guys who are just startnig pro boxing do not fight top HW ..

Also top guys do not fight guys like Torres because they are after bigger names.
              Last edited by James; 09-22-2024, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Sooner or later hell have to take a risk. I see no problem here.
                You are following boxing, you know that no one with 10 matches will fight top HW. They need time to build them up, get expirience.. that is why I can't believe that people who are following boxing are making critique why guys who are just startnig pro boxing do not fight top HW ..

Also top guys do not fight guys like Torres because they are after bigger names.
                My issue is not with Torrez being fed soda cans. My issue is the fact that he's only faced cans, but some fans are acting like he's the second coming of Rocky Marciano.

Comment

Working...
                X