No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Options: Cotto Rematch, Mosley or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao's Options: Cotto Rematch, Mosley or Marquez

If Manny Pacquiao is able to beat WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto on November 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, there are plenty of options out there. Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank told the New York Post that Manny has plenty of options - even without Floyd Mayweather Jr. [details]

Wow no mention of Floyd, typical. The guy doesnt want to step in the ring with a slick, well you know the rest.

Comment

Good, Mayweather should not deserve even 50-50.

Comment

Marquez rematch? What for?

As for SSM, BULL****!

Comment

why would he mention FLoyd..? Floyd is pricing himself out so he has an excuse not to fight anyone.. its ******..

Comment

Mosley makes sense...a Marquez rematch is pointless...Pac aint goin to 135 and Marquez appears too slow at 140...

Comment

Mayweathe doesn't deserve 50-50??? Hah he would make Manny the most money of his career and never vice-versa SMF

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Marquez rematch? What for?

As for SSM, BULL****!
                Saying Mosley is just blowing steam, they will never fight him, if they tried to suck Cotto to 145, they will want Mosley at 140.

Comment

Something is telling me that Arum is giving Cotto a nice bit of side money to blow his match with Pacquaio. Everything is about Pacquaio's future after the fight...something just doesn't feel right. I hope I'm wrong and Cotto plows through Pacman and end the hype

Comment

floyd wants all the money and picks fights he knows he cant lose so screw him.. Let the real fighters fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X