Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Andre August Set For December 15 in Orlando

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul vs. Andre August Set For December 15 in Orlando

Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) today announced that Jake "The Problem Child" Paul (7-1, 4 KOs) will face professional boxer Andre August (10-1-1 5 KOs) on Friday, December 15 at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, FL.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Respect.

Comment

I'm imagining all the people looking forward to this fight.....

Still can't see any...

Yep... No-one

Comment

I'll believe it when they're in the ring. Whoever this August guy is, dude got the pressure of the boxing world on him to send buddy back to YT.

Comment

Aint heard of him but ill put down good money that hes better then Mr Huggies Tommy Fury

Comment

This Paul kid is still going. Good for him. The PPV numbers still good? I'm sure they dropped by now but dude still averaging at least a mil?

Can't hate on that, I'll watch him when he fights someone interesting though. I can't remember the names he's fought, all I can say is I watched the May one. It was ... a fake fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              This Paul kid is still going. Good for him. The PPV numbers still good? I'm sure they dropped by now but dude still averaging at least a mil?

Can't hate on that, I'll watch him when he fights someone interesting though. I can't remember the names he's fought, all I can say is I watched the May one. It was ... a fake fight though.
              This isn’t PPV, it’s on his prospect series he co-founded

Comment

I wish all fighters were as active as Paul is. Even if you don't take him seriously he at least gets in there and fights.
                JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) today announced that Jake "The Problem Child" Paul (7-1, 4 KOs) will face professional boxer Andre August (10-1-1 5 KOs) on Friday, December 15 at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, FL.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Oh boy, cant wait for this one. Fight of the century!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i know jake is not a real boxer and does not really face real opponents but how is jake able to keep fighting in such short period of time when real actual boxers only fight once a year? this will be Jake's 3rd fight for the year. this is how you make money. why are the real boxers afraid of this?

Comment

Working...
                    X