Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney, Vasiliy Lomachenko Make Weight For Lightweight Title Fight Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it seems both guys made the stipulated weight, that means we have a fight then

Pretty evident haney size advantage could be factor in the fight but I do believe Loma still has some left in the tank to at least make it competitive ,not sure if enough to claim victory but precisely this is what makes it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

LOL I’m saying they may be more prone to exaggeration based on the question.
      Yeah, I'll just take what he says as 2 times. It doesn't seem exaggerated to me really.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        What a thug. Not sure why I expected more from Haney, but that shove was way out of line. He should be fined. That type of shove could have caused an injury. Piece of shyt.

It's just Devina shoving someone while they weren't expecting it and then thinking he is strong. He is NOT going to give up his physical advantage-he will backfoot and clinch when Loma breaches the range....Devin is just pretending he is something he is not....If Devin grows nuts and comes forward-he will get outboxed. If he holds his ground-he will get outworked and hurt. His only chance is to backfoot box, clinch and have the ref seperate and reset the distance...maybe land a single afterwards.
        Last edited by damned1974; 05-19-2023, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
          Well it seems both guys made the stipulated weight, that means we have a fight then

Pretty evident haney size advantage could be factor in the fight but I do believe Loma still has some left in the tank to at least make it competitive ,not sure if enough to claim victory but precisely this is what makes it interesting.
          Every great fighter has 1 last good win in them. Likewise when it's for all the belts you can guarantee Loma has put all he has into training.The question is will it be enough at his age and against a guy who is bigger and uses that range effectively.
          Last edited by damned1974; 05-19-2023, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Devin has boxing skills? LMAO!!! A man with BOXING SKILLZ doesn't have to weight bully his opponents. Whoever wins, there's going to be an asterisk by his name. If it's Devin, they're going to say: "Devin the weight bully. Beat Lomachenko coming into the ring the size of welterweight and wrestled him to a controversial decision because he couldn't handle Loma's angles and combinations."

If Loma wins, they're going to say: "Loma, despite having every disadvantage, slew the giant. Haney came into the ring as a welterweight, and Loma still outclassed him by showing who's the superior boxers."

That's what they are going to say because that's the truth. Haney brought this on himself. If he just followed the rules and didn't try to give himself every advantage, then he'd get the respect he so desperate craves. Instead, he just digs himself a deeper hole, a hole were people are going to keep disrespecting him, shoveling **** on him, and he can only blame himself.

Huh??? What rules is Devin breaking .....I'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Well they aren't and haven't been for 40 years.
              Mfers been weight bullies ever since

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Why not weigh in on the way to the ring?
                What an Eric Foreman question you just posed

Comment

Working...
                X