Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salt Papi: I Definitely Want A Shot At Tommy Fury, I May Be The Only YouTuber To Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

But what did ya think? I realize he’s teeing off on some no-hopers but he’s got balance better than the Paul bros and he can punch a little too.
    I didn't watch anything just saw a Filipino with manteets and closed the window like I was watching pr0n trying to not get caught

jesus christ this weak ass site censors every single possible word

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I didn't watch anything just saw a Filipino with manteets and closed the window like I was watching pr0n trying to not get caught

jesus christ this weak ass site censors every single possible word
      yeah it's awful can't even use words like entíties without using `accents', it's mad the world has gone crazy who's offended by títs?

Comment

One of these YouTubers is going to get badly hurt one day fighting a real boxer. You can see it coming a mile off.

I’m not saying Tommy Fury is some killer but he clearly can fight to a degree, way more than someone who has no experience.

Jake Paul can handle himself well, even if against washed up MMA guys you still need to be able to handle yourself to a point, because they’re still trained fighters…So I think Jake Paul is probably the exception or one of.

But one day, one of these YouTubers with no ability at all to look after themselves is going to end up in a fight with a Tommy Fury type and get splattered across the ring and badly hurt and then some serious questions are going to be asked to the people who sanctioned it.

Comment

If some youtuber named "Salt Papi" became a favorite of hardcore boxing fans after his last "win" against another youtuber pro boxing is really in serious trouble.
          I don't think any of these social media clowns should even be considered pro boxers until they fight a pro boxer. The only reason they're getting opportunities is because of the greed of the governing bodies and promoters involved in the events they take part in. Let them get a "youtuber title" first and then if they fight a real boxer, let them be considered on actual pro boxing cards.

Comment

War Salt n Peppa! Shoop!

Comment

Working...
            X