<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: Uzcategui Would've Beaten Either Dirrell Brother; Y'all Seen What I Did To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Plant: Uzcategui Would've Beaten Either Dirrell Brother; Y'all Seen What I Did To Him

NEW YORK - Anthony Dirrell reiterated Wednesday that he isn't overly impressed by Caleb Plant's resume. Dirrell declined to label Plant an elite-level boxer because the former WBC super middleweight champion doesn't think his upcoming opponent has faced enough exceptional foes to warrant that type of praise.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Flexing with an Uzcategui win where you were gassed out the last 3 rounds or so...
    Caleb been talking so much greasy!
    Hopefully Benavidez pulls up on him in the ring tonight.

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Uzcategui has to be 1 of the top 5 worst fighters to win a world championship.

Comment

Uzi was pretty good for a short while. His fight against Andre was probably his high water mark.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Uzi was pretty good for a short while. His fight against Andre was probably his high water mark.
          Mr EPO Uzcategui's wins have got to be treat with su****ion imo.

Comment

Meanwhile, Plant is a -1200 favorite. Useful as a kicker.

The article added a loss to his record. "The 30-year-old Plant (21-2, 12 KOs), of Ashland City"
            Last edited by Boxopera; 10-15-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Plant did well against Canelo but I'm not okay with him fighting mostly overmatched opponents aside from Uzcategui and Canelo. If Benavidez or Charlo isn't next this is a waste.

Comment

Plant living off that win lol. Dirrel will finally be another good name on his resume, hope he gets an elite fight after this.

Comment

Uzi started to break you down, we all saw it but you banked enough early rounds
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Plants a clown. Uzcat was coming back strong in that fight. Plant aint sh.it. he SHOULD beat Dirrell but Im pullin for the dog! Will Plant open his yap and say he wants Benavidez next if he wins? I seriously doubt it cause Benavidez punked the hell out of him already IN PERSON and when he called all the 168lber B!TCHES on national tv.

Comment

Working...
                    X