Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Benavidez, Beterbiev, Well-Trained GGG Are Threats To Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Listen mate, I’m black, too. I don’t know who the hell you are, but I was hoping for a serious answer, not race baiting
    You didn't get what he meant? He means that ppl like Crawford & many on this site insist that Canelo is scared of black Americans & he was being sarcastic while saying it(iow hes saying they're ****** for thinking Charlo is scarier than Bivol or better in any way)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

You didn't get what he meant? He means that ppl like Crawford & many on this site insist that Canelo is scared of black Americans & he was being sarcastic while saying it(iow hes saying they're ****** for thinking Charlo is scarier than Bivol or better in any way)

Yeah, I get what he meant, but I'm not interested in the opinions of wackjobs, genuinely whether black or white, who want to make a proposed match up into some race war, which, btw, relies on historical white social constructions of race classifications.

I'm even less interested in the opinions of half-baked confederate nutters (referring to the other guy, not you here) on this subject.

If someone with an interest in boxing, not race hierarchies, can give me a decent argument for Charlo beating Canelo, I'm listening.
      Last edited by P to the J; 03-09-2022, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yeah, I get what he meant, but I'm not interested in the opinions of wackjobs, genuinely whether black or white, who want to make a proposed match up into some race war, which, btw, relies on historical white social constructions of race classifications.

I'm even less interested in the opinions of half-baked confederate nutters (referring to the other guy, not you here) on this subject.

If someone with an interest in boxing, not race hierarchies, can give me a decent argument for Charlo beating Canelo, I'm listening.
        You’ll be waiting for that last part for a very very long time; long after Canelo retires.

Comment

Working...
        X