Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell-Fox: FOX's Main Event Averaged 1,031,000 Viewers; Whole Show Averaged 822,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was thoroughly impressed with Valenzuela,not sure how much he cuts to make lightweight but dudes going to be a problem.Morrell,eh....seemed too busy playing up the crowd more than anything. Only what 6-7 pro fights? Lets see if he's more hype than substance.

Comment

Are these numbers really bad? What'd Loma get?

Comment

Entertaining Card, great showcases for Morrell and Rayo and both looked spectacular

Was a busy night on Saturday, Chisora vs Parker then this Card, Jake Paul Card, UFC, Zurdo Card and I think a NFL Game was on as well it was a lot going on but it was fun and entertaining

Comment

A million people watching some random boxing card is pretty good these days I reckon
          BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

So I don’t have cable anymore, all my tele is on apps. I wonder how the ratings are now figured for the millions of Americans who use apps since cable is ridiculously priced in comparison to amazon, YouTube tv, Hulu, ESPN+, etc etc.
            Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Wonder how FOX does with Vito on the 25th this Saturday at 8PM

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post
                Fake belt fake champion
                Real fighter, belts don't make fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                  Good #s IMHO
                  For a five fight boxer? I think they are great numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                    Was thoroughly impressed with Valenzuela,not sure how much he cuts to make lightweight but dudes going to be a problem.Morrell,eh....seemed too busy playing up the crowd more than anything. Only what 6-7 pro fights? Lets see if he's more hype than substance.
                    Only 6 fights and the level of competition is 105-17-5, not bad for a guy with only 6 fights under his belt. Now, ryder was supposed to fought him, hearns took him to another path. Lets us see what comes now. He's holding a "belt' so he needs to fight real contenders, we already know 2nd tier fighters have nothing on him. Bring benavidez, the callum's if they are still in the division, and see what happens.
                    Last edited by BendOver; 12-22-2021, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post

For a five fight boxer? I think they are great numbers
                      I said good you said great , tomato / tomatoe.....

Comment

Working...
                      X