<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Pumped To Close 2022 Strong on Lomachenko-Commey Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Pumped To Close 2022 Strong on Lomachenko-Commey Bill

American heavyweight prospect Jared "Big Baby" Anderson will close out 2021 on December 11 in his Madison Square Garden debut. The scheduled 10-round bout against Oleksandr Teslenko will serve as the co-feature to Vasiliy Lomachenko's lightweight match-up with Richard Commey. The 22-year-old Anderson heads to the east coast for the first time since his third professional fight in Verona, N.Y., in January of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If this lad’s chin is solid you are looking at the next dominant world champion at heavyweight.
    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

It's good to see him keeping active, he's fighting the sort of guys Wilder was fighting after 30 plus fights and 5 years as a pro, I like this Andersons style.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        If this lad’s chin is solid you are looking at the next dominant world champion at heavyweight.
        Far too early, he's yet to fight anyone with anything resembling a pulse (although that's fine at his age and experience) so let's calm down a bit about dominant World champions, probably won't be until 2025 until we can start considering that.

Comment

5 fights in 2020, and 4 fights in 2021! That's a good pace for this young man! Let's see where he's at in 2023!

Comment

Good matchup

Comment

I like the fact everyone is saying things that will help this young man be great! All he has to do is follow the blue print of Lennox, Ali, Frazier, Foreman and a few others but people that knew what it took to stay or get to number #1, and if his chin and discipline are in tack the sky is the limit. He could possibly break records due to his natural instincts, speed and power; plus he has youth on his side. I can’t wait to the haters come out on this one; all I’m going to do is say like I did when I seen Mike Tyson in the PAL Nationals; you better watch this kid, he’s special!
              Last edited by hitmanjosh; 12-07-2021, 08:18 AM.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Shouldn’t it be to close 2021 strong ?

Anyway good match up ,if Teslenko shows up this could have a few good exchanges .

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Far too early, he's yet to fight anyone with anything resembling a pulse (although that's fine at his age and experience) so let's calm down a bit about dominant World champions, probably won't be until 2025 until we can start considering that.
                  He has the endorsement of the best heavyweight in the world.

That's good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X