Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Jason Quigley - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a dam what y'all saying Andrade last 10 opponents had a record of 213-13-4, that has to mean something! Right
    PredatorStyle PredatorStyle likes this.

Comment

I think some people criticise Andrade, and say he's not on Canelo's level. Well, not many fighters give Canelo a tough fight.

To be fair, maybe he's similar level to Plant and Saunders, or maybe a bit better. However, if the likes of Fielding and Yildirim got a shot at Canelo, why not Andrade?

Or at least hopefully he gets a fight with Charlo or Golovkin, or even at super middleweight with Benavidez, to see how good he is.
      Last edited by Liondw; 11-17-2021, 06:38 PM.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

This is awesome!!! Demetrius “Boo Boo” Andrade continues his two year campaign of cleaning out the best Irish fighters in the UK. My one true hope that is that gets that Conor fight he so deserves. Anyone who fights this great of competition deserves to fight the best. Here is to Andrade getting his red panty night!!!! BOO BOO VS THE NOTORIOUS 2022 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          I think some people criticise Andrade, and say he's not on Canelo's level. Well, not many fighters give Canelo a tough fight.

To be fair, maybe he's similar level to Plant and Saunders, or maybe a bit better. However, if the likes of Fielding and Yildirim got a shot at Canelo, why not Andrade?

Or at least hopefully he gets a fight with Charlo or Golovkin, or even at super middleweight with Benavidez, to see how good he is.
          Exactly. Who is on Saul's level?

The thing about Andrade is his style is so unusual it's very hard to judge what would happen in that fight. I think you would know in the first two or three rounds, basically. It's definitely a fight I want to see just out of interest for how it plays out technically.
          Would also like to see how good Andrade really is. I think probably about that Plant, Saunder level. Maybe physically tougher though.
          Last edited by PredatorStyle; 11-17-2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Look!! It's schamaneloz boogie man, not Casper there on the right, but the African American athletic boxer there on the left..Exactly the song nelo listens to when they say "Andrade,!" ..."to the left to the left.." like the Diva he is boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

Ain't nothing slick about Andrade. Facts!
              You can always tell the people who don't know ish about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                Canelo don’t want no black slick smoke, Fact!
                You embarrassing. They aren't any proven relevant black fighters this era to fight. Danny Jacob's was the best African American fighter by MILES from 160lbs to heavyweight the last ten years or so. Canelo beat him unanimous and Golovkin floored him and beat him unanimous when Jacob's was at his PEAK, and had an extra 12 hours to rehydrate with no stipulations like Canelo had.

Andrade is a lackey just like Charlo . They are protected hype jobs in the mold of Adrian Broner. That's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  I don't give a dam what y'all saying Andrade last 10 opponents had a record of 213-13-4, that has to mean something! Right
                  It means the guy has been protected, they couldn't even find a picture of the African he fought with an undefeated record fighting donkey carriage drivers for the vacant WBO belt lol. Guy is protected and never fought a top 5 fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeticman7 View Post

Ain't nothing slick about Andrade. Facts!
                    Besides his hair you are absolutely right. Guy is hot garbage that is being peddled by Hearn to a fan demographic that only cares about crap that has nothing to do with boxing. If Hearn knew the psyche of the inner city American, he would have never signed Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                      The problem with Andrade is people like him historically only get one shot and they don't turn it down. Rigo had Donaire. Andrade had Jermell years ago and for whatever reason, turned it down. That was his Donaire. You don't get another one until your too old to do anything with it like Rigo with Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X