Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frank Sanchez Drops, Decisions Efe Ajagba Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Frank Sanchez Drops, Decisions Efe Ajagba Over Ten

Sanchez, Ajagba Fight Photos Gallery - T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - In a battle of undefeated heavyweight contenders, Frank Sanchez (19-0, 13 KOs) won a ten round unanimous decision over Efe Ajagba (15-1,12 KOs)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frank looked real good and his elusiveness is arguably the best at HW looking forward to seeing him In some big fights.

Also props to Reynoso for really improving Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post
      Frank looked real good and his elusiveness is arguably the best at HW looking forward to seeing him In some big fights.

Also props to Reynoso for really improving Sanchez.
      I was impressed with his boxing ability he has some great skills fast counters for a HW and is sharp and accurate, I hope he loses the being cute thing and just gets the job done

Comment

Sanchez can box!! Highly impressed. Almost got himself DQ'd

Comment

This big man can dance! Wow! Impressive performance and win.

Comment

Sanchez does have impressive skills, but I really wish he would step on the gas more. He seems content to do just enough most rounds. His low output seems to be a conscious boxing decision as opposed to any kind of conditioning problem, so I hope to see him press a bit more and get some impressive highlight reel wins. He has to learn from his countrymen (Lara, Rigo, etc) that action sells more than the sweet science.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
              Sanchez can box!! Highly impressed. Almost got himself DQ'd
              would have been a DQ only if Efe decided to take the Dirrell way out.

Comment

Working...
              X