No announcement yet.

Timeline of events of Verdejo’s case. It DOESN’T look good at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline of events of Verdejo’s case. It DOESN’T look good at all

UPDATE: Sadly.. the body was just found. This is looking horrible for everyone involved

I’m from the island of Puerto Rico so my social media is full of information and updates of this case. Looks like Verdejo will have a murder case on his hands. Timeline:

-Thursday, April 29th:
    Keishla Ortiz doesn’t show up to work. Her mother was the last person to communicate with her and they stopped hearing about her at 7am. This is highly unlikely of her

In her last message to her mother she said that she was going to meet with Verdejo to show her the pregnancy results. Authorities were able to triangulate Verdejo and Ortiz’s phones which proved that from 7-9am she was communicating with Verdejo with her phone (remember she was last seen at 7am)

Important: her mother reported that Verdejo didn’t want to her to have the child and wanted her to get an ********. Ortiz and Verdejo have been together mi for 11 years BUT Verdejo has been married for 7 years so this was an affair. Her mother posted a screenshot of a facetime call with her daughter in which Ortiz is happily showing her the positive test results (see picture below) (which this is why I think suicide is HIGHLY unlikely).. Ortiz wanted to have that child.

Friday, April 30th:
    -Verdejo lawyers up and refuses to talk to the authorities or the media. He and his current wife are both suspects and both were in the police headquarters today being questioned (both with lawyers)

-Her car is found abandoned in a desolated place with a few personal items of Ortiz inside but her phone is nowhere to be found. Weirdly the safety baton was locked on the steering wheel

I used to live around the same area where Verdejo is from and is called Caimito which is basically a sketchy area.. similar to a hood. Rumors has it that he has a lot of underground connections because he grew up with them and apparently the father of his wife apparently has a lot of power around the drug scene around there.. although Ortiz’s mother described her as a good girl (they know each other apparently) and pretty much put the blame on Verdejo for playing with both of them.

It doesn’t look good.. at all. I doubt she is alive. Her car was translated to the local forensic station to be investigated. This case is getting a crazy amount of media attention in Puerto Rico.. I don’t remember the last time a case like this got this much attention here.. although this seem to happen from time to time and just yesterday another young pregnant woman was killed and her body found inside a car but her case is not getting near the attention of this one

So much for being the next Felix “Tito” Trinidad

Update: just saw an interview with Ortiz’ mom and she pretty’s much made it all clear for me.. Verdejo is definitely involved in this.

She described what happened that morning. At 7:00am she was talking with her daughter but they finished the conversation because Verdejo was coming over to see the pregnancy results. About 2 hours later she got a call from her daughter’s employer telling her that she didn’t go to work that morning (I think her shift starts at 8). The mother calla Verdejo and asks him “where is my daughter?” And he respondes with “What are you talking about?.. I haven't seen or talked to her today” (He didn’t know that the daughter told her mom that he was coming over in a few minutes after the call) so he was pretty much caught lying. She immediately suspected that he didn’t come over the house of her daughter but instead he told her to meet with him somewhere else.. this is latter proven to be true by the cellphone triangulation. The phones we’re not located on the daughters house but in a street of a neighborhood that is like 25 minutes away.. this is the last place her phone was used. He fkd up

I suspect that he himself didn’t do the damage but pretty much set her up by telling her to go meet him in a specific location and that’s where she got kidnapped either by him or some people he hired (most likely).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cohv92; 05-01-2021, 05:28 PM.

He was never gonna be the next Tito. That was evident early on.

But this might get him on the next Valero or Monzon list if this keeps turning the way its turning.

From this info IF he was involved in what happened & its as bad as most hope it isn't it sounds like his wife coulda been involved too or knew about it. And I'd bet anything they didn't do sh^t, they got someone else to do it. I was thinking that, but in light of his wife's dad being connected it seems all the more likely. Horrible fooking move if they did kill her. Rather deal with child support than a dead lady situation.

Comment

The wife knew about their relationship for quite some time and if you go to her fb and see her timeline you will see that most of her posts are about infidelity (sort of like indirectly bashing Verdejo) but I think the turning point was finding out that the dude got the other girl pregnant.

In the picture you can see one of the most bizarre posts she shared. She basically put “only charge I would have is killing him.. maybe” (referring to Verdejo)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cohv92 View Post
        I’m from the island of Puerto Rico so my social media is full of information and updates of this case. Looks like Verdejo will have a murder case on his hands. Timeline:

-Thursday, April 29th:
        Keishla Ortiz doesn’t show up to work. Her mother was the last person to communicate with her and they stopped hearing about her at 7am. This is highly unlikely of her

In her last message to her mother she said that she was going to meet with Verdejo to show her the pregnancy results. Authorities were able to triangulate Verdejo and Ortiz’s phones which proved that from 7-9am she was communicating with Verdejo with her phone (remember she was last seen at 7am)

Important: her mother reported that Verdejo didn’t want to her to have the child and wanted her to get an ********. Ortiz and Verdejo have been together for 11 years BUT Verdejo has been married for 7 years so this was an affair. Her mother posted a screenshot of a facetime call with her daughter in which Ortiz is happily showing her the positive test results (which this is why I think suicide is HIGHLY unlikely).. Ortiz wanted to have that child.

Friday, April 30th:
        -Verdejo lawyers up and refuses to talk to the authorities or the media. He and his current wife are both suspects and both were in the police headquarters today being questioned (both with lawyers)

-Her car is found abandoned in a desolated place with a few personal items of Ortiz inside but her phone is nowhere to be found. Weirdly the safety baton was locked on the steering wheel

I used to live around the same area where Verdejo is from and is called Caimito which is basically a sketchy area.. similar to a hood. Rumors has it that he has a lot of underground connections because he grew up with them and apparently the father of his wife apparently has a lot of power around the drug scene around there

It doesn’t look good.. at all. I doubt she is alive. Her car was translated to the local forensic station to be investigated. This case is getting a crazy amount of media attention in Puerto Rico.. I don’t remember the last time a case like this got this much attention here.. although this seem to happen from time to time and just yesterday another young pregnant woman was killed and her body found inside a car but her case is not getting near the attention of this one

So much for being the next Felix “Tito” Trinidad

Verdejo could quite possibly be innocent in all of this. If his wife’s father has underground power it’s quite possible that Verdejo reached a level of respect like a made man that he was spared from his wife’s plot to rid of his mistress. Meaning Verdejo could’ve been immune to all the drama but his wife decided to do things herself, and Verdejo knew the power or height his wife and connections could go. Could’ve been Verdejo pleading with his mistress to cooperate because his wife was gangsta but the mistress didn’t want to budge. These are realistic scenarios
        Cohv92 Cohv92 likes this.

Comment

Totally not disregarding that theory but the thing that makes Verdejo look suspect af is that he is the last person to see her alive (proven by cell phone triangulation) and the fact that he wanted his side chick to get an ********. As a side note the mother reports that last Sunday her daughter told her that Verdejo was really mad about the news while they we’re apparently together eating in a restaurant or something of the sorts
          Last edited by Cohv92; 05-01-2021, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Totally not disregarding that theory but the thing that makes Verdejo look suspect af is that he is the last person to see her alive (proven by cell phone triangulation) and the fact that he wanted his side chick to get an ********. As a side note the mother reports that last Sunday her daughter told her that Verdejo was really mad about the news while they we’re apparently together eating in a restaurant or something of the sorts
            I’m just telling you…if you’ve had an affair or are with two girls, one being dangerously crazy or both, these types of things could happen. This is ****** shet like Joey Buttafuoco garbage
            Cohv92 Cohv92 likes this.

Comment

You’re totally right but either way his career is going to take a hit and if found guilty then it’s over. We’ll probably going to be having a lot of information on the upcoming days about the forensic results from the car and all the other crazy things that may arise from this

Comment

You’re totally right but either way his career is going to take a hit and if found guilty then it’s over. We’ll probably going to be having a lot of information on the upcoming days about the forensic results from the car and all the other crazy things that may arise from this
                The mistress looks more attractive than the wife… jealousy

Comment

Somebody got murdered.

Attached Files

Comment

65B0DAD1-378D-401F-B7A4-6281FF6CA384.jpeg
                    Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

The mistress looks more attractive than the wife… jealousy
                    the wife doesn’t look bad at all.. the girl in the last picture is just a meme that her wife shared in fb

this is her:

Comment

Working...
                    X