Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen Lundy look THIS sharp, he looked world class in there tonight, his jab and his ability to dictate pace and range was really good. Yea, Williams ain't some proven world beater, but the fact Lundy was able to SUSTAIN a consistent ability to control everything, pace, range, distance everything, was indeed impressive. I actually think if Lundy stepped it up a gear just a little bit, he could of the stoppage. But he was smart to stay focused and control everything, good solid win for him and would like to see mor from Lundy.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      That's fine but Im still a fan till Top Rank shows me otherwise. Anyway, I think anyone with decent power in JLW or LW gets him (Lundy).
      I completely disagree, power is nowhere near everything, NO.1. NO. 2, while Williams doesn't have world class skills, he does have very good power, and that didn't save him tonight, he got whitewashed. The only people in his division that can beat him are the top notch fighters. He lost to Molina Jr., but he was dominating that fight until he lost focus and got caught, IMO Lundy has improved alot since then and I'd favor him to win a rematch. If anyone beats Lundy, the last thing I'd think would have to do with it, would be power. That's just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
        I completely disagree, power is nowhere near everything
        You're probably right but I just can't bring myself to trust a fighter who gets dropped every other fight he's in. If Williams had shown any head movement in this fight I don't think the decision would be this 1 sided.

Comment

Hey guys. After 3 pathetic months of Boxing, and 3 weeks of having virtually no boxing we are entering our "Superbowl" in the next 2 months! and its all starting tonight baby

Tonights FNF card:

Michael Katsidis vs. Albert Mensah
          Artemio Reyes vs. Alan Sanchez

Michael Katsidis!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Hey guys. After 3 pathetic months of Boxing, and 3 weeks of having virtually no boxing we are entering our "Superbowl" in the next 2 months! and its all starting tonight baby

Tonights FNF card:

Michael Katsidis vs. Albert Mensah
            Artemio Reyes vs. Alan Sanchez

Michael Katsidis!!!!

Comment

Comment

15 more min. nobody else watching? I see 90% of the ppl here are the "PPV Boxing fans"

Comment

I am so stoked that Katsidis is on FNF. This is the right way to start a weekend. It starts 11pm eastern time right?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    15 more min. nobody else watching? I see 90% of the ppl here are the "PPV Boxing fans"

15 mins?

my tv says it's on after the nascar, which runs until 11 est (it's 8:51 est now,)

Comment

****, u guys are right, its at 11pm WTFFFFFFF

fuuuuuuuuu.gifff

Oh well!

Gonna watch some hockey Eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X