Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lundy boxing well but he got stunned again in the 3rd. Williams is gonna drop him again, believe it.

Comment

heck of a round

poor man's lopez and salido

lundy should not be on the ropes. he's looking like his legs arent what they were a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Williams needs to keep his damn hands up and quit swinging so wide
        Where the hell is Williams head movement...? All of Lundy's jabs are landing snapping Williams' head back.

Also, Williams seems a little off. At first I thought it was Lundy's southpaw stance but now that he switched I think it's the speed.

Comment

Lundy looks like the fresher fighter though after that tough back and forth round

Comment

how's the fight looking boys? just tuned in!

Comment

WOOO NICE EXCHANGE!

How u guys got it scored?!

Comment

great scrap so far...3-1 Williams plus a kd

Comment

Lundy is a bum fokk him. I want to see him get knocked out cold...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Where the hell is Williams head movement...? All of Lundy's jabs are landing snapping Williams' head back.

Also, Williams seems a little off. At first I thought it was Lundy's southpaw stance but now that he switched I think it's the speed.
                    yeah, Lundy is hitting him with the jab every time. No head movement, wide punching, sloppy attacking, I'm surprised that Williams hasn't gotten knocked down as well.

Comment

Good fight...

Lundy's outboxing him, oustside (jab and footwork) and inside (defense and counterpunching), but he's careless enough for Williams to land his shots and he isn't handling them all too well. Williams seems to be wearing down during the rounds too.

Comment

Working...
                      X