The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Its in Miami bro
    ill remember to avoid downtown then. i dont pay attention to the tennis set down here.

Comment

it's on now....

Comment

Yesssssssssssssss

Comment

Sorry Mexicans, You know I love you.....but this Bernando Asuma is a complete cheesy idiot.

I dont know how they hired this goof over BK. Maybe because he did spanish before and he talks better in Spanish but in English he sounds like a dull boring reading off the prompter with cheesy PC emotion.... uggggh bring back BK

Comment

foxwoods looks hoppin..........

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              Sorry Mexicans, You know I love you.....but this Bernando Asuma is a complete cheesy idiot.

I dont know how they hired this goof over BK. Maybe because he did spanish before and he talks better in Spanish but in English he sounds like a dull boring reading off the prompter with cheesy PC emotion.... uggggh bring back BK
              cosign this post, except about the part you said about hating all mexicans regardless

Comment

Elvin Ayala vs Eric Mitchell (3day notice)

Awww I so wanted to see Campancho

Comment

USWBAUS championship on the line lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    cosign this post, except about the part you said about hating all mexicans regardless
                    Are there any straight people in Miami/Broward/Ft.Lauderdale?:****you:

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      foxwoods looks hoppin..........
                      It does

When i went to Martinez-Dzinzurik, the places looked half as full as it looks today

Comment

Working...
                      X