The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    kevin cunningham's instructions make it all worth while

it's like he's there to make us laugh instead of give a world level fighter instructions between rounds
    Man, RELAX. What I been telling you, just RELAX. If you RELAX, you got it, just box and RELAX. Tap tap, then move.

I wonder how much of that loud ass "STOP!" at the end of the round was directed at Smith's grunting.

Comment

67-66 Garcia. He's in complete control.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I don't think Garcia is gonna gas out and Smith sure as hell won't drop him with his SLAPS (and that's modest cause my unborn girl hits harder than him) lol.
        I am pretty sure Garcia ain't putting him down either, maybe if he hit Smith a bunch but he only lands clean once every so often and he has pretty much hit him as good as he can.

IF Smith could punch he could actually be somebody because he does a lot to make guys miss, so if he could actually make guys pay he would have something.

Smith is still winning the fight from what I see, although I am not scoring just the feeling I see watching the fight, although if you like the one or two hard shots Garcia lands every other round or so I guess he could be close.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Man, RELAX. What I been telling you, just RELAX. If you RELAX, you got it, just box and RELAX. Tap tap, then move.

I wonder how much of that loud ass "STOP!" at the end of the round was directed at Smith's grunting.

i really cant tell you how hard i am laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I am pretty sure Garcia ain't putting him down either, maybe if he hit Smith a bunch but he only lands clean once every so often and he has pretty much hit him as good as he can.

IF Smith could punch he could actually be somebody because he does a lot to make guys miss, so if he could actually make guys pay he would have something.

Smith is still winning the fight from what I see, although I am not scoring just the feeling I see watching the fight, although if you like the one or two hard shots Garcia lands every other round or so I guess he could be close.
            Remember Garcia is the home guy and probably landing the bigger shots but either way I see Garcia winning IMO.

Comment

Gave round 8 to Smith .

Have it even.

Comment

garcia is unbelievably slow

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Lmao but that actually worked. That's when Alexander started taking COMPLETE control of the fight, after he RELAXED.

Comment

If Garcia had ANY power, I'd like him. A pressure fight displaying decent defense, I always like that.

Comment

86-85 Garcia going into the final round.

Comment

Working...
                      X