Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Molina owns Lundy's soul

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      Dude in the black and yellow is terrible.

Nobody told him never to pull back with your head straight in the air. Dude pulling back like he in a street fight.
      Indeed I almost spit out my drink when Ward threw out he showed him glimpses of Ike Quartey. Watching him jab if I had to name one guy I would absolutely not compare him with would be Ike Quartey

Comment

Andrade will dart in @ out of Brewers wide swings leading him to a UD

Comment

What a night of fights so far. Diaz, Diaz, Diaz.... what a heart. It doesn't matter if he won or not, those are the kind of performances that fans respect and don't forget.

I don't like that Dundy guy, boring as hell. Can't wait till he goes up against someone somewhat in their prime to see him get KTFO.

Comment

Abidu should crip walk across the ring infront of this dude

Comment

*Soowoo to the ****as*

I bet duke goes back to ****ing.

Comment

Watching those clips of Andrade and Brewer, I think Andrade is about to get beat.

I understand Andrade should be confident but this is his toughest fight so saying something like "He is nothing special" just screams to me he is not taking this seriously enough.

I guess we will see how talented Andrade is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Watching those clips of Andrade and Brewer, I think Andrade is about to get beat.

I understand Andrade should be confident but this is his toughest fight so saying something like "He is nothing special" just screams to me he is not taking this seriously enough.

I guess we will see how talented Andrade is.
                  Hope your right!

Comment

whut up cuz lol

Comment

Guerrero is injured ??? f.u.c.k.

Comment

Working...
                      X