Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good fight, they can even fight again.

Comment

I had it 115-113 for Rodriguez

Beltran vs Roman doesnt excite me.

Comment

them dudes was throwing some BOMBS

Comment

D-Rod is going to be a sacrificial lamb for some elite fighter ... rather it be a mandatory defense or a coming off of a loss ... he seems easy to beat ... he keeps his chin in the air and he doesn't pack that big of a punch ... add to that he lacks elite speed and movement.

Alvarez is going to turn into a stepping stone, both of these guys are ****ty and this should be a draw --

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            D-Rod is going to be a sacrificial lamb for some elite fighter ... rather it be a mandatory defense or a coming off of a loss ... he seems easy to beat ... he keeps his chin in the air and he doesn't pack that big of a punch ... add to that he lacks elite speed and movement.

Alvarez is going to turn into a stepping stone, both of these guys are ****ty and this should be a draw --
            I was thinking the same thing about Rodriguez..... The elites of the division were all probably happy he won.

Comment

Tonight, Fernando Beltran Jr. and Miguel Roman are fighting at featherweight. I honestly dont care much about this main event, but maybe it could turn out to be exciting.

25 year old Ruslan Provodnikov and 9-1 Esteban Almaraz are fighting at 140lbs as well, Id like to see if this Russian kid is good or not.

22 year old Ji Hoon Kim is also fighting 21-1 David Torres, at lightweight. you may recongnise Torres as the guy that got picked apart and knocked out by Julio Diaz, but hes really not that bad. once upon a time, there used to be some pretty good Korean fighters, but I havent see any real good ones in a while. Hes young, so lets see if hes any good...he has a KO over Gogoladze, a guy who fought for a vacant title in his last fight(losing), so thats encouraging.

interesting mix of fights tonight, although not many stick out. Im fairly interested in the prospects tonight though. hoping they show all the above mentioned fights.

Starts tonight at 9:30(Eastern) on ESPN2!

Comment

hey espn360 starts streaming at 6:30 pst.
                superb legit streaming on there.
                don't know if it costs. i get it free because of a deal i get with att dsl.
                $25 a month for the second to the fastest.ZOOM

Comment

***en wrestling is still on..i wanna see the andrade fight dude has alot of skill

Comment

Isn't Miguel Roman called Mickey? And he is very popular in Mexico, if anybody cares...

Comment

Gay ass fuc.king wrestling...

Comment

Working...
                      X