Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol atlas is like a real life boxingscene troll, mentioning wlad in a JMW fight LOL completely unrelated

Delvin thought he won, but it was pretty close. He's mad because he's now like 0-2-1 in his last 3

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Thats how I felt, Delvin is pissed he got a draw but he was getting owned before Wolaks eye got shut, he wouldve lost on all 3 cards.

SHOWTIME BOXING GUYS
      Rodriquez wasn't aggressive enough to win the fight. His punches were harder and more accurate but they were few and far between. He was landing some nice combinations in the mid to late rounds but he just didn't do enough and let Wolak outwork him too much of the time...

As for the decision, I think if any fight was a draw it was this one.

Comment

You guys act like wlad is exciting. Teddy ain't lying, dude is boring as fck no matter how good he is. Besides I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to build a fight with povetkin. Don't forget, atlas gets a cut of that $.

Comment

Rematch this fight.

Wolak needs a better defense and combinations inside the zone.

Delvin needs stronger legs and stamina (but you can't blame him since he was out of boxing for a year).

Great fight. Honest judging. I understand why the first judge scored it for Delvin. In amateur fights you count the flush shots the ones that really connected to the body and face not the ones the hit the arms, elbows, back of the body, and the back of the head. Flush only. I understand why the judge scored it that way. Also, judging amateur fights is the standard judging method all the way to the Olympics.

Comment

Let's get Shobox started.

Nick Charles was pure class until the end.

Comment

delvin ****ed that boys eye all up rematch delvin win by tko!

Comment

Is it me was Wolak 'arm punching' most of the fight? He seemed to be pushing his punches and they didn't have much snap. When I watched his fight against Foreman his punches were thudding and punishing, against Rodriquez they were just annoying...

Is this a fair analysis?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Is it me was Wolak 'arm punching' most of the fight? He seemed to be pushing his punches and they didn't have much snap. When I watched his fight against Foreman his punches were thudding and punishing, against Rodriquez they were just annoying...

Is this a fair analysis?
                  Yes, I agree, he looked off, but he was doing enough to win IMO, Delvin wasnt active enough and was losing on my card until Wolak had 1 eye and lost most of the last 5 rounds.

I made thread for Shobox , if you need stream PM me:

//krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=495064

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Is this a fair analysis?

I am with you. Wolak's strength was that he hurts you inside and short.
                    Delvin doesn't have the world's greatest chin and he wasn't really that bothered.

Wolak's leverage was poor and he was pushing a lot rather than punching.

His workrate will always be phenomenal but he wasn't doing that much hurting because a lot of the time his balance was off. He did get shots in that hurt and were crisp but yes a lot of slaps in there.

Comment

Teddy was so right about anyone with heart and determination destroying Wlad.

Its too bad the division is loaded with pussies who have no heart and only show up to collect a paycheck and lose.

Sad.

Teddy was amazing tonight. I'm now a huge fan of his great commentary.

Comment

Working...
                      X