• Show
Clear All

Atlas: "Wolak,that eye looks terrible"

Wolak: "I know, but it looks worse than it is."

Atlas: "You'd whoop up on Wlad if you weighed 80 more pounds."

LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Thats how I felt, Delvin is pissed he got a draw but he was getting owned before Wolaks eye got shut, he wouldve lost on all 3 cards.

I noticed that too, it seemed like Delvin felt he clearly won when it was a great call they called it a draw. He might be a little upset because one judge gave it to him but the others were draw score-cards. If Wolak doesn't fix some of his mistakes, I'm picking Rodriguez to win in the rematch tho.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        lol
        atlas is a straight up klitscho hater
        or just a hater of the heavyweight division since its boxing glamor division and it hardly delievers

Comment

BOXING IS THE GREATEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.

Time to watch Diego Magdaleno now.

Comment

if yall got a stream,Hook me upfor shobox.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
              How come they never show replays of FNF but they have like 30 showings of Sportscenter? I forgot to record the fight for my dad.
              You can go to EPSN3.com any time in the next few months and stream it online for free.

Comment

Great fight hopefully they do it again.

Comment

Don't forget shobox tonight!

Comment

Atlas keeps on with the Klitschko hate

Comment

Teddy Atlas is an idiot, if Haye fought like Wolak. Haye would be KO'd, hell if a fighter fought like Wolak at heavyweight they'd be KO'd probably by either Klitschkos. Teddy Atlas clearly doesn't know what its like to get hit by a heavyweight.

It doesn't matter how great your chin is at heavyweight, those guys hit really freaking Hard. Arreola is similar to Wolak and see what Vitali did to him?

Comment

Working...
                      X