• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relentless fight.

Living up to expectations so far.

I got it even after 2.

Comment

This is a great scrap! 2-0 Wolak!

Take note other fighters, this is how you fight on the inside without hugging and holding after throwing 1 punch.

He is like a leech, gives you no room and sucks your airspace.

Delvin is just too small, WOlak walking thru his shots

Comment

Rodriguez took round 2 but Wolak got angry and came back nice at the end.

19-19

Comment

Yo can tell right away that the right uppercut is the key for Rodriquez. he worked it pretty well in the 2nd, but Wolak is just so active and swarming, I dont think it won him the round.

Comment

I got Wolak up 2-0

Comment

Wolak took the first round and Rodriguez took the 2nd round. But I think Wolak's going to end up stopping Rodriguez. You can visually see the size difference between the two. Wolak looks like the naturally bigger guy. And he keeps pressuring Rodriguez and it does seem to bother Rodriguez.

Comment

lets go delvin

Comment

Delvin needs to work that upper cut

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb View Post
                    Within 5? You crazy.
                    Nah,it's pretty even after 2. I was thinking that the only punch Rodriguez could land flush was an uppercut- he is making it work now. Anything could happen

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                      hmmmm. Smoger as the ref sucks for Rodriquez, Smoger will actually let fighters fight on the inside(aka hes a good ref). That definitely favors Wolak.

Not too bad a first round for Rodriquez however, he landed some decent, albeit not very clean, shots.
                      Delvin has gotten away with lots of pushing off with the elbow and using his left hand to line up shots. I got no problem with the reffing so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X