Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony would destroy Oreola.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      He said he wants to fight European HW's. i'd love to see him against Helenius, Povetkin, Liakhovich, Boytsov.
      The White Wolf probably make the most sense right now.

And there's always Grant if he wants a big guy before Helenuis.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I think Arreola is a little too small at this point.

I think it's working against him pyschologically rather than physically.

He's doing well, but I can't help but think he doesn't feel the power he felt a little higher up on the scale.
        Double-edged sword... He was more lethargic and his stamina and output was less. Now, he can let his hands loose as much as he wants, instead of having to wait to get his wind back. Losing some more fat and gaining muscle wouldn't hurt though.
        Originally posted by Steak View Post
        Pascals stamina sucks ass, his workrate is low, his style is amateurish with his flurry and run technique, and he cant even throw a straight right hand.

and what is this amazing speed and power? Hes never knocked out a single good opponent, and was being outsped by a 46 year old. wow, hes great!
        Trinidad's workrate was low, Julian Jackson didn't throw straight rights either, and Ali used a run and flurry technique.

This is supposed to detract from them?

If you didn't see Pascal's speed (throwing 4-5 punches for every 1 of B-Hop's... Out-timed? Yes... Lol at outsped) and power (B-Hop's reaction when he got caught clean on the chin). He hurts fighters who are seldom hurt, but, oh yeah, he has no power.

You intentionally left out my last line:

"Mediocre is being clear top 5 in the World out of close to 1000 fighters in the division (what does that come out to over 99%)? OK..."

This discussion is already over,

Comment

I don't know about destroy, but i would favor him slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Trinidad's workrate was low, Julian Jackson didn't throw straight rights either, and Ali used a run and flurry technique.

This is supposed to detract from them?

If you didn't see Pascal's speed (throwing 4-5 punches for every 1 of B-Hop's... Out-timed? Yes... Lol at outsped) and power (B-Hop's reaction when he got caught clean on the chin). He hurts fighters who are seldom hurt, but, oh yeah, he has no power.

You intentionally left out my last line:

"Mediocre is being clear top 5 in the World out of close to 1000 fighters in the division (what does that come out to over 99%)? OK..."

This discussion is already over,
            You have no ****ing idea what youre talking about if you believe Julian Jackson didnt throw a straight right or believe that Ali flurried and ran.

among LHW champs, Pascal is one of the worst ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              The White Wolf probably make the most sense right now.

And there's always Grant if he wants a big guy before Helenuis.
              Well it looks like Helenius and Liakhovich may be fighting. Liakhovich Arreola could produce fireworks i think. Grant would be a decent stay busy fight tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Well it looks like Helenius and Liakhovich may be fighting. Liakhovich Arreola could produce fireworks i think. Grant would be a decent stay busy fight tbh.
                grant for his frame would be a good fight, if grant comes to fight, and i don't think they would have arreola fight him, even though arreola wouldn't care, i aggree on fighting the euros, but too much negotiation and not sure if arreolas team will allow him to go to europe and fight these guys,

Comment

arreola would murder thompson in the ring, true story.

Comment

You have no ****ing idea what youre talking about if you believe Julian Jackson didnt throw a straight right or believe that Ali flurried and ran.

among LHW champs, Pascal is one of the worst ever.
                    Is that some sort of slight?

Does that somehow make him mediocre in your mind? Being one of the worst of the best?

Julian Jackson threw right hooks, uppercuts, and overhands, seldom throwing any straight rights.

Your definition of running is off in the first place, since neither one of them are running. But if you can watch young Ali (perhaps against Liston in the first fight) and tell me that isn't "running" and "flurrying" then you're just being delusional or trying to act as if you're right.

The fact that you think not throwing textbook straight rights or "running" and "flurrying" makes you mediocre or somehow discredits your ability/achievements speaks for itself.

Comment

Anyone watching FNF?

Comment

Working...
                      X