The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ty Shane Mosley

Comment

Bump, the ESPN broadcast starts at 9:00 Eastern U.S. time and boasts a pretty decent hw card with Arreola-Releford and IBF semi-final eliminator between Thompson and Harris.

Comment

tyson.......

Comment

Fairly decent Heavyweight fight. I expect Thomspon to win without much trouble, but you never know what Maurice Harris will turn up.

Thread I made about Harris.
          //krikya360.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=475410

I wish they would of given Arreola a more live opponenet.

Comment

The greatest HW in the world returns tonight, Tony 'The Tiger' Thompson, against the excellent but hopeless Maurice Harris. Thus begins Thompson's march to the top.

Chris 'The Nipple' Arreola is also fighting some bum dude.

Starts tonight at 9:00(Eastern) on ESPN2!

Comment

Im bout to tune in, anyone got a nice HD stream? I only got the ones I get on myp2p. Damn ESPN, why cant I watch your chit online? Get with the times.

Comment

Over/Under on how many Metaphors Teddy Uses? 5
                Over/Under on how many fighters he hates on Tonight that arent American. 2

Comment

Tony Thompson vs. Maurice Harris up first

BHOP in the studio, wheres BK? I cant stand this suckup whiteboy.

Comment

LOL @ BHOPS OUTFIT. For calling other Athletes for being "House N!GGAS" he sure looks like an Oreo right now. Or is this how "real N's dress now a days in the hood?"

Comment

Both very heavy

Comment

Working...
                      X