No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    when i watched ruslan's fights, i used to wonder why he was always in range...always, even when he though he was out.

the great emmaunal augustus was touching him early whenever he wanted
    so? augustus gives alot of people problems... just ask gaywheather....

Comment

Just watched Narvaez-Seda, good fight.

I've seen Popoca a couple of times in Chicago, and for some reason he really likes to be hit.

He's kind of a mauler, brawler type.

Comment

Provodnikov will never be confused with a defensive master but he has done a pretty good job moving his upper body.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Kosta was so much better.
          yea, they need to go head and never ever say that again....ever

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

I've seen Popoca a couple of times in Chicago, and for some reason he really likes to be hit.

who won?

that left hook of provodnikov cant miss this round

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

He has actually been boxing quite a bit this fight, although you can tell he wants to mix it up and that is who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                lulz, whats whong with baaaaaybeeee? she liked everybody calling her honey and sweety. they all do, did ya'l lhit the maple leaf?
                Aint nuthin wrong wit it, lol. I say it all the time, she 's just used to hearin me do it, she aint realize we ALL do it. lol. But Yes Indeed we hit that maple Leaf(Tuesday night, Rebirth dropped some songs from they new CD). I left you a comment somewhere on here about it. Imma find it right quick.

Comment

I like the way Provodnikov is looking. Much more multidimensional, has some new tricks.

he needs to be a bit more active if he wants to win the fight however.

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
                    so? augustus gives alot of people problems... just ask gaywheather....
                    maybe because augustus was about 42 and had no legs? maybe.......

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Aint nuthin wrong wit it, lol. I say it all the time, she 's just used to hearin me do it, she aint realize we ALL do it. lol. But Yes Indeed we hit that maple Leaf(Tuesday night, Rebirth dropped some songs from they new CD). I left you a comment somewhere on here about it. Imma find it right quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X