Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was not a robbery and I had Molina winning. This was not Martinez-Cintron.

Chill out people.

Comment

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
      josesito lopez upset mike dallas jr
      miguel vasquez upset prescott
      and now molina exposing lara

damn mexico...
      i know you mexicans have so much pride but is there ever a time when you don't show it? seriously...it's getting ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
        i know you mexicans have so much pride but is there ever a time when you don't show it? seriously...it's getting ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          It was not a robbery and I had Molina winning. This was not Martinez-Cintron.

Chill out people.
          I agree, I think a draw is acceptable.

Comment

I had some unavoidable business drop on my lap, so I missed FNF. Now I'm not so sure that was a bad thing. Sounds like I would've been tearing my hair out with Lara. From the looks of things, Erislandy didn't look impressive, at the least, or Molina got robbed, at the worst. Maybe this'll serve as a wake up call for Lara. This ain't the ams anymore, bruh!

Comment

...weeks let lara hug all night...refs need to take a stronger stand against holding already...the sport would be so much better if they did........berto is a clear example....when theres a ref who lets him hug excessively, you get stinkers like vs Forbes/Urango.....when the ref takes none of that ****, you get a FOTY candidate, like Berto-Collazo

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                I agree, I think a draw is acceptable.
                It was a draw, straight up. Lara got used to icing soft touches. If he's the goods, he comes out of this hardcore. If he's not, more Molina to follow. I still think it's the latter by quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  It was a draw, straight up. Lara got used to icing soft touches. If he's the goods, he comes out of this hardcore. If he's not, more Molina to follow. I still think it's the latter by quite a bit.
                  Boy, do I hope you're wrong on this. As I said before, I didn't see tonight's fights, but it seems clear that Lara didn't look good. I tend to agree that Erislandy might've gotten too used to smacking around inferior opposition. Maybe this is good for him, in the long run.

Comment

actually molina was throwing "soft touches"....but he was the boxer tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Boy, do I hope you're wrong on this. As I said before, I didn't see tonight's fights, but it seems clear that Lara didn't look good. I tend to agree that Erislandy might've gotten too used to smacking around inferior opposition. Maybe this is good for him, in the long run.
                      LOL...I meant to say former. I think highly of Lara. Dudes have nights. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                      X