The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I didn't even notice the ref.

That is how you know a ref is doing a great job.
    I know great job.

Comment

Look at Manfredo's face, after facing what boils down to basically a journeyman

This kid shows glimpses of sound technical skill (repeatedly went to the body) but then repeatedly gets super sloppy in his "defense" (if you can call it that)

never have been impressed by Manfredo, and this just solidifies my opinion of him, he's barely worth being on ESPN and that's about it

Comment

why all the dislike for Manfredo? I dont think anyone every pretended he was tip top level, but hes not horrible either and tries his best to win.

and hes not exactly in his prime now either....

not at all impressed with the Rodriguez guy. I initially thought he was a bum they were meaning to feed to Pryor Jr. Hes ok, but I dont have a lot of hope for him in terms of being a prospect.

Comment

• Where you at people .....the fights are starting. Arreola looks like he lost weight for once too

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Where you at people .....the fights are starting. Arreola looks like he lost weight for once too
            I like this lopez vs Dallas fight. Lopez is gonna have to stalk him

Comment

Dallas is doing a great Ward/Berto impersonation. This hugging is ***en awfull

Comment

Now, I remember why I don't like Dallas and wasn't rooting against him in the Lanard Lane fight.

Dallas is a serial holder, so ****ing annoying, breaks any the rhythm in the fight. Hopefully a point is deducted.

Comment

Ugly fight.

Comment

Dallas needs to chill the fuck out, too hype.

Comment

Ugly fight so far

Comment

Working...
                      X