Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK is a moron. When you're in the heat of a fight you don't think about seconds. It's all instinct.

Comment

Wow, I just caught this ****. I thought it was starting at 10 , looks as if it was a good fight too.

Comment

that should not be a DQ.......BK is smoking crack......that was a combination from the start, and the jab was already on the way, when the bell sounded...

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          BK is a moron. When you're in the heat of a fight you don't think about seconds. It's all instinct.
          Agreed, his argument is awful. Why would he need to foul? He was cruising to a guaranteed TKO.

Comment

They were trying to steal it... Shame on them. Boxing is so dirty people actually may be rehearsing this.

OMG If Sierra gets robbed that would be another nail on boxing's coffin. Who the hell will take these people seriously?

Comment

FRANCISCO SIERRA!

The winner!

Comment

It was not like there were several seconds or a second even to throw the punches....Brian Kenny is arguing about a 1/2 second, lol....I can't say that dude was trying to intentionally do something illegal...it was like 0.3 seconds after the bell and in the middle of the combination, he was not trying to get in a single extra punch. He dominated George the entire fight and busted dude's face to oblivion and broke his will a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                  Just tuned in. What have I missed, Jackie boy
                  A lot... and I mean a lot of blood, and a great beatdown.

Props to George too, he tried to the end and didn't give up.

He earns the Jacky Real Man™ seal of approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Miniwheels14 View Post
                    Agreed, his argument is awful. Why would he need to foul? He was cruising to a guaranteed TKO.
                    Exactly, he was crushing dude already, why even think of needing to cheat to win? ****** argument and I can't even see where he was coming from except the fact that he felt sorry for George due to the beating he was taking already.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      A lot... and I mean a lot of blood, and a great beatdown.

Props to George too, he tried to the end and didn't give up.

He earns the Jacky Real Man™ seal of approval.
                      Damn, totally forgot about it...there was an attack on the street.

Well, I just saw the replay there and I agree with Atlas on this call.

Comment

Working...
                      X