Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say, I'm liking Matt Godfrey. Comes across as very personable and articulate.

Comment

I was really dissapointed with Lundy and his display of ******ity in the ring. Everytime he started to really showboat is when it cost. Especially with that first knockdown. Who did he think he was. I wanted him to win justbecause he's from philly. But lost a lot of respect for him after that. He could have easily won that fight in my opinion if he didn't get ******. Molina could be an exciting fighter to watch but I don't think he will amount to much. Same with Lundy he can come back but I don't think he will learn much

Comment

the ref ******........

Comment

Damn, Lundy is an idiot. Like a worse Zab Judah.

Comment

Does anybody have the showtime MIke Jones stream?

I don't see any threads dedicated to it.

Comment

John Molina's style is a cross between John Duddy and Kelly Pavlik...

Comment

There is some ****** tool trying t sound the 10 second clap every 5 seconds in the crowd. The guy who is supposed to make the noise is hitting the canvas instead of using his clapper thing because of it...f the tool fans out there trying to ruin the fight, Jones is still hitting Garcia nicely in the 2nd (no thread for the Showtime card....)

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  There is some ****** tool trying t sound the 10 second clap every 5 seconds in the crowd. The guy who is supposed to make the noise is hitting the canvas instead of using his clapper thing because of it...f the tool fans out there trying to ruin the fight, Jones is still hitting Garcia nicely in the 2nd (no thread for the Showtime card....)
                  Yea that **** is pissing me off.

Comment

I'm glad that ****t talker Lundy got his mouth shut in the ring...I was ****ing happy!!! I wasn't really rooting for Molina but more like rooting against that ****** **** talker Lundy.

I just love it when these ****talkers get there asses handed to them....examples are; Peden-Campbell, Escalante-Stark Jr, Angulo-Rosado, Khann-Maliggnaggi, Sanchez-Gomez, DLH-Vargas.....all sweet victories

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                      Does anybody have the showtime MIke Jones stream?

I don't see any threads dedicated to it.
                      I know right??

I have no stream watching it live......try this......(follow the dots) , but don't "quote me" on it though...Sopcast link: Channel - 95242,

Comment

Working...
                      X