Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
    "I'm not saying I'm sold on him yet".

WTF?

You just said you would use this fight as a litmus test.

How does this ****er have a job?
    i thought the same thing. Like i dont think hes a world beater but the man just said this was the test and a first round ANNIHILATION doesnt get him a passing Grade? Teddy...come on man

Comment

Banwagon has been boarded.

Comment

Not impressed. This kid ain't nothing but a brawler, just like Froch or Kessler. Once he steps against an elite athlete, he'll get exposed. But the networks will hype him like crazy before then, no doubt.

Comment

Im not sold yet, canadian kid looked kinda sloppy even though he was powerful. Even worn out guys like RJJ would easily exploit that.

Comment

david has some heavy hands. imagine kirkland or angulo vs this guy? **** would be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Im not sold yet, canadian kid looked kinda sloppy even though he was powerful. Even worn out guys like RJJ would easily exploit that.

They should,

its not like they have 20 more years experience or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
                Not impressed. This kid ain't nothing but a brawler, just like Froch or Kessler. Once he steps against an elite athlete, he'll get exposed. But the networks will hype him like crazy before then, no doubt.

I know not many people respond to your posts, so I'm doing this out of pity for you.

But whats it like when you just keep saying **** all the time with nobody returning comments?

Comment

damn that mexican got owned...not a good night for latino boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    damn that mexican got owned...not a good night for latino boxing.
                    Wonder why it took Abraham 12 rounds to do this?

Comment

People aren't impressed with him, and label him as just a brawler, because he hurt a guy early, and attacked him. He said he saw opening's himself. So he went for it.

I myself can tell he's not just some brawler. He shows great form, and techique in his punches. Watch some of his other fights on YT. He fights behind the jab. He's accurate and sets his punches up. He definitely gets a little voer excited, and brawls when his opponent is hurt though. With that kind of power though. Let him brawl a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X