Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I like Adams a lot, but he got destroyed in the 2nd round. Great upset for the Friday Night Fights finale.

Comment

Thompson cementing is legacy the Boxcino Champ that defied the odds..... cong****

Good fight

Comment

boxrec thinks Thompson lost. hopefully they change it to reflect his greatness!

Comment

Thompson must be feeling like a million bucks, I'm real happy for the guy. ESPN was talking like Adams won the fight before he stepped in the ring.

Comment

Great fight by thompson! I called a ko once adams missed weight he came down from 160

Comment

Damn bruh.

Comment

Does Thompson know he probably won't be able to defend this belt?

LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

LOL.
                  Saw a tweet from wbo. Thompso is the new wbo intercontinental champion?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

LOL.
                    Being a Boxcino Champ is like being President you're always a member..it transcends belts

Comment

Damn that was a great piece by FNF, brought a tear to my drunk and high ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X