Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Vito made the sensible choice and was probably thinking i'm getting paid 5 grand for this..nah i'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      You said that in the last page. Nobody cared the first time
      it's true that no one cared when monroe schooled adams....but now he's fighting ggg and people said it was a cherry pick...smh

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        adams is the new margarito...and monroe schooled him...and people said ggg was cherry picking smh
        Monroe is the real deal. He'd school Mayweather. It will be something if GGG beats him.

Comment

that ear doe

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            adams is the new margarito...and monroe schooled him...and people said ggg was cherry picking smh
            There's levels to this ****. These guys are prospects. GGG is a world champion.

Comment

Monroe is going to take Gennady to school

Comment

Card starts at 10 EST, Tony Harrison vs Pablo Munguia

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Card starts at 10 EST, Tony Harrison vs Pablo Munguia
                  Got a few Lagunitas in the fridge, getting the tabatas out of the way and ready to enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Got a few Lagunitas in the fridge, getting the tabatas out of the way and ready to enjoy.
                    That sounds good Mathed

I'll be getting some Dog Fish Head later, I think my neighbor is coming over to watch he will probably bring something also.

I'm not sure what the undercard is im going to look that up now

Comment

Starting on ESPN and fs1. Hopefully dusty Harrison impresses tonight. Edit just checked he's fighting a complete bum lol oh well

Also funny they have unedited ring entrances on fs1 lol
                      Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-17-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X