Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was appropriately called by the ref. a lot of other refs would've botched that lol.

Comment

is the ref cussing like a mtoehrfucker or who is that saying "shit"

Comment

Not sure the doctor should be trying to stop the bleeding like that. Maybe a swipe or two to look at it, but he acted like a cutman. not a big deal just saying

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          Not sure the doctor should be trying to stop the bleeding like that. Maybe a swipe or two to look at it, but he acted like a cutman. not a big deal just saying
          I see a lot of doctors doing that these days and it's definitely not their place.

I guess their instinct is to help.

Comment

Bryan is awful to watch. A whole lot of meaningless movement and next to no substance.

Comment

Who won?????

Comment

Cletus ready to do some damage. After tonight, we'll have a new star on our hands.

WAR CLETUS!!!!

Comment

Decent fight, Serrano should walk away with the victory. Good job by the ref Steve Willis early in the fight as well, slowly becoming one of the best refs out there if you ask me.

Comment

Why is wilder not on the top ko percentage list of undefeated fighters?

Comment

lmfao teddy atlas is a crazy ass old man lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X