Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think both fighters are to blame...Pac for walking away cuz of blood tests and Floyd wanting special blood tests...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Pac needs to battle someone at 140. Not never win the big one and fail in the championship rounds every time, Joshua Clottey.

I gave Clottey three chances, he failed every time.
      It would still be an entertaining fight.

I wouldnt say no to a 140lb fight either though, Pac vs Bradley or someone would be nice too.

Comment

What the hell did Teddy just say lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
          well maybe they're poster here
          Yeah, I just wanna see some fights, not people talking about fights that ain't happenin now.

I would groove on another undercard fight rather than this ****.

Comment

LMAO most of the usa know that pac and may are bull****ting!!!!

Comment

Teddy will get added to the Lawsuit now LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad Floyd is without the payday, he has bigger issues to deal with: IRS, lawsuit, and Rick Ross capping his arse

Comment

Teddy and his ****ing emails. Can anyone repeat what he said again cause I didn't catch it all. I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Teddy and his ****ing emails. Can anyone repeat what he said again cause I didn't catch it all. I'm not 100% sure.

It was like a tabloid. I saw an e-mail from x who said what if our guy tested positive,blah, blah.

He cited Tim Smith a reporter who saw the e-mail alledgely, but who knows if teddy hears rumors like we all do.

Teddy covered his ass though for sure.

Comment

word has it pac is posturing. no lawsuit will happen because mayweather would have judge make pac take tests or drop lawsuit.
                      packy this is not fili

Comment

Working...
                      X